Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

East Coast Training Camp 2!

I’m starting to plan for the next East Coast Training Camp. I’m looking at a tentative weekend of Oct 20th. Just want to see how that looks for some of you. Also instructors that are interested in teaching at this event please contact me via a PM or at CoachHerzog@Teamempire.us . Just a heads up due to limited time we may not be able to have every instructor that wants to teach be able to do so, if we have a large number interested we may have to go by rank seniority. There is also the possibility of a special guest instructor this time as well

I’d be willing to do another 8 man if we can get competitors to commit. We had a number of drop outs throughout the weeks leading to the event that left me scrambling to fill slots.

If we bypass the 8 man that leaves more time for instruction, open mats and rolling time. It’s all up to you guys what you want to see happen.

We will be planning some sort of get together for dinner or a night out this time as well. Suggestions?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    That's a few days before my birthday. I'm def in, the first one was a blast. I think you should keep the 8 man event , it was a lot of fun to watch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I just looked at flights out of San Francisco to Buffalo and the prices were very reasonable. Strongly considering a trip to the East Coast.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Count me in coach, but I will be screwed if you do the senority thing. Maybe you could bend the rules and list me as official water boy. So I guess to sum up I'm 100% in.......if you let me in : )
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm in for sure. Special guest instructor, would that be the twister himself?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Connor, he was talking about if there was a large Amount of instructors he would give out slots by sinority, not the people attending to participate

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Connor, he was talking about if there was a large Amount of instructors he would give out slots by sinority, not the people attending to participate
    correct.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Date looks good to me. I'll be there!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Count me in the eight man please sir.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sounds like fun! Count me in Coach.