Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    all good from here folks

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank

Belt Color + Belt Image?

Should I leave the Belt color up above in addition to the belt image or is that overkill?

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    In the profile options can you add a twitter section? For those of us that have not started training yet maybe a picture of a store bought belt I feeling like a poser with my white belt. All in all site is awesome great job.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    In the profile options can you add a twitter section?
    You can add twitter to your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brown View Post
    For those of us that have not started training yet maybe a picture of a store bought belt I feeling like a poser with my white belt. All in all site is awesome great job.
    If you read this forum, watch videos, and understand what is going on - you are league's beyond the guy that just stepped on the matt for the first time.

Even still, just go walk into Charlotte and take a free class. Then you're a white belt

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    Should I leave the Belt color up above in addition to the belt image or is that overkill?
    Yes, I think it's overkill, let's just keep the belt, and what do you think about changing the white on this forum to a grey?? thank you
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Texas Draculino Team
    More animated gifs. Like some sparkly shit. Remember geocities websites back in the day? Just like that.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Scott, I think it would be cool if on the home page of the forum, right under where it says "posted by Eddie Bravo" if it said what school everyone is from. Looks like since the avatars are so big there is plenty of room. Even the belt can fit, is that possible? It would be great for plugging the affiliates every time someone posts

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yes, I think it's overkill, let's just keep the belt, and what do you think about changing the white on this forum to a grey?? thank you
    it actually is a grey. just a light grey. i didnt like it any darker

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Maybe since we're killing the "blue belt" maybe we can ad country flags in that spot?? What cha think?

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Scott, I think it would be cool if on the home page of the forum, right under where it says "posted by Eddie Bravo" if it said what school everyone is from. Looks like since the avatars are so big there is plenty of room. Even the belt can fit, is that possible? It would be great for plugging the affiliates every time someone posts
    At this time, it isn't possible. I would have to write something custom to go through every post of the given thread, and look up everyone's school. And even If I could do that, it would be an immense server load, as that one page listing every thread would just be a huge database hog trying to look everyone up. I will keep an eye out for any plugins that can do this better, tho.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast