Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Tennessee BJJ and Judo Club
    Hi Eddie,

I watched the first two "episodes", and I am a little disappointed. In my opinion Eddie, your strength in teaching, the thing where you set the gold standard, is your systemization of your techniques. This is what impressed me the most regarding your seminars and books. The episodes so far, seem to just be random techniques, probably just what you happened to be working on in class that day. These are great and all, but what could make this site outstanding, cutting edge, is if you put together your system, like you did in your books, and in the seminar I attended. I would like to be able to go into the site, and see the stuff taught from square one, laid out in a nice positional and flowchart oriented system, the way you are so amazing at doing.

At any rate, I appreciate you doing this site, and doing it at a reasonable price. I hope that it grows into the sort of resource that it has the potential to become.

I confess that I did not read every single post in this thread, so I apologize if this is a repeat.

Best,
    Rick Sparks

Array

School
    10th Planet Seongnam
    I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but the videos really have to be iPod friendly.

Array

School
    Rey Diogo Scotland
    When do you get listed in the members list as I've joined, subscriped to Paypal and can post but I'm not listed??
    Train Intelligently

WHAT ABOUT

having a section in the site, where all we post is any medal results from any tournament in the world as long as it was a 10th planet guy obviously and at least 3rd place. well post the tournament name and location, belt level, weight class, and place. and obviously a picture reppin 10th planet.

i think its a rad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Rios View Post
    WHAT ABOUT

having a section in the site, where all we post is any medal results from any tournament in the world as long as it was a 10th planet guy obviously and at least 3rd place. well post the tournament name and location, belt level, weight class, and place. and obviously a picture reppin 10th planet.

i think its a rad idea
    and also a link to the videos

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood HQ
    oh... that make sense. as a fellow web guy i notice shit like that. the site is really good though. i'm lovin it. nice work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by evullo View Post
    Guys, I am looking for the new posts button, so that i can see what has been posted since my last visit - apologies if there is one and i have missed it. Cheers Enzo
    upper right corner above the nav bar.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Just cant wait till the music is up and the shirts are in the store.

Array

School
    Rey Diogo Scotland
    Why r my posts not going up on the forum
    Train Intelligently

Array

School
    Rey Diogo Scotland
    I can get into he word press admin link
    Not sure i should be able to
    Train Intelligently

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast