Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nice work on the site guys. I would like to see mastering the system go to the different moons. if Eddie does a seminar at 1 of the schools he should make a video based on that instructors specialities like chokes, arm bars, leg locks. This would get more schools involved in the website and get more content on here.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    could we have a general chat thread/ sticky...where we could just post things like whats up or little snips of info not really worthy of starting a tread over??

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by michael craig View Post
    could we have a general chat thread/ sticky...where we could just post things like whats up or little snips of info not really worthy of starting a tread over??
    because there is no nested threading w/in one particular thread, i would just start a new thread for each new subject you want to bring up.

later on, using search will be really powerful to find older threads. and with the changes I made to the site, we will get more google search traffic, so if you name a thread well, it will get more google ranking and have greater longevity.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rosae View Post
    I was wondering if you guys had any future plans to add a "Polls" feature to the forum.
    Yeah, it is a bit wonky. you have to click on "go advanced' in your Quick Reply box to see it. I haven't tried a poll yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar

Mr. Bravo

Why are all the pictures on the website homepage of sensei gettin sorcerered, omoplatad and super owned? lmao

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    lol i wondered that too

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionne Taduran View Post
    Why are all the pictures on the website homepage of sensei gettin sorcerered, omoplatad and super owned? lmao
    huh?

1. picture of eddie sorcering compella
    2. picture of eddie putting compella in straight jacket
    3. picture of eddie putting compella in carne
    4. picture of compella & the twister
    5. jason eisner doing some killer yoga
    6. danny prokopos after winning a match at last years nogi worlds

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I am pretty bummed that the technique section is only going to be "Mastering the System" episodes.
    I really like the episodes and pull good information from them, but the other technique videos were something that I watched on a regular basis. I also looked forward to the possibility that there would be more as the website got older.

Please please pleeeeaaase bring back the techniques and please add more to the already good collection that was there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    I am pretty bummed that the technique section is only going to be "Mastering the System" episodes.
    I really like the episodes and pull good information from them, but the other technique videos were something that I watched on a regular basis. I also looked forward to the possibility that there would be more as the website got older.

Please please pleeeeaaase bring back the techniques and please add more to the already good collection that was there.
    as i have stated earlier in the thread, we will be bringing back all episodes AFTER Oct 1.

Array

School
    3d Treening, Estonia
    It would be great to have some kind of "Go back" button at the end of every page (next to "+ Reply to Thread" for ex.) so it would be possible to go back to previous thread/page.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast