Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    K Madden

10th Planet Training Seminar in FLORIDA! Sept 22nd & 23rd

Use this link to register yourself via Paypal!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=SN6WJNAHXGS9N
    Check out the Video too

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Can we get an address?? FL is a large state

K Madden

I have room for the first 8 people to stay at my house too. Bring an air mattress and I'll bring you to the seminar too.
    Also, this is the same weekend as Deluna Fest. We are gonna try and hit that too, for those interested
    (Already got you Brandon and Tyler)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Madden View Post
    I have room for the first 8 people to stay at my house too. Bring an air mattress and I'll bring you to the seminar too.
    Also, this is the same weekend as Deluna Fest. We are gonna try and hit that too, for those interested
    (Already got you Brandon and Tyler)
    Thank you my brotha, this is gonna be sooooo AWESOME!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Damnit! I told you it was $1/hug!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I am looking forward to this. Gonna be a nice change of pace cause im fuckin beat man. Still callin dibs on some floor space and the hammock out back for Scott.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Moblie Hotbox in the house!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I am looking forward to this. Gonna be a nice change of pace cause im fuckin beat man. Still callin dibs on some floor space and the hammock out back for Scott.
    I got you thugs. Bring some Pull-ups or Depends for Scott so we don't have to throw him in the back yard with the dogs.

-Also, I have my tag on the 10PJJ Practitioner Map marked so you know where my house (approx.) is. If you are looking for a place near the school, cool. If you guys are interested in going to do a few things after the seminar, try and get one close to my house in Destin.
    DeLuna Fest is that weekend too- if we wrap up the seminar around 3-4pm, we can head to Pensacola (45mins away from the school) to catch some badass bands. I may be able to get us some cheaper tickets too.
    Otherwise, we can kick it by the beaches by my house, get some kick ass food here and check out a few fun things to do around here.
    I've got a jetski and plenty of fun spots to take that guy.
    I reserved a cabin for a few people with my military access- which is located ON the beach. That might be fun to get a fire going, pass the peace pipe around, and fuck around on the Jetski.
    Finally, I have a friend who is offering up a few extra sleeping spots at his house too. At this rate, no one will be needing to sleep on the carpet.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    This is gonna be so fucking fun!! Can't wait!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast