Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    1. Gogo/J.N.T.

Array

School
    10th planet north dallas
    haha #9 Reply made me lol ...well for me personally I had problem with anxiety too and well the green made me calm down and focus one day and now im anxiety free havent had an episode since i think its cause i was over weight honestly. Now that I'm in shape I feel great and I actually enjoy life now!

I try going for Go-Go's during competition but I always hit armbars, not bad though. I remember when I was a virgin white belt I got Sorcerer'd by this hot blue belt chick named Megan. Ever since I used the system I was revisited by the Sorcerer with Eddie Bravo teaching it (at the time she just called it a double armbar but honestly I like eddies name for it ). Now I look back at how beautiful and badass Megan caught me with the Sorcerer and I secretly want to hit it during competitions. Maybe one day I'll get it and when I do I'll post it on here Happy Rolling

-Albert Martinez

Array

School
    Alpha MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Well the problem isn't the weed. It will exacerbate any underlying problems, but it doesn't cause them. With things like anxiety, it brings the problems to the surface. You are forced to tackle them head on. If everyone based their Jiu Jitsu experience on the first time they did it, not many people would stick with it. It can be scary the first time, but once you learn how control your anxiety of the situation, that problem is no longer there.

Any anxiety is very much in your head! Meditate man, learn how to breathe like you would an armbar. With technique and practice. It's a vital skill to get rid of your anxieties and fears.
    Cheers bro
    I got really Agoraphobic at one stage and i couldnt leave my house, but i got put on Anti Depressants and they have helped me out
    Maybe meditation could replace the medication haha

1) omoplata, kimura, arm triangle, d'arc
    2) yes, yes, yes and more yes

Array

School
    clockworkbjj nyc/10th planet.com
    1 Gator Roll Choke
    2 i enjoy my weed doing yoga my yoga helps my bjj so

Array

School
    clockworkbjj nyc/10th planet.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreySmith View Post
    Cheers bro
    I got really Agoraphobic at one stage and i couldnt leave my house, but i got put on Anti Depressants and they have helped me out
    Maybe meditation could replace the medication haha
    when i was 17 i had a breakdown in high school my mom put me on zoloft and i hated it i felt so unpluged from life weed does the opposite for me it makes me enjoy life more then anything

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Imanariplata
    Anyone who smoke marijuana is part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor, take him away!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    1)Kimura, or any kind choke especially D'arce and guillotine chokes, human anaconda mode
    2) Used to smoke a lot, wife isn't about it. I do every so often but rarely these days. Still believe its an amazing plant.

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    1) Darce Chokes & Anacondas
    2) To each his own.

YES!!!!! My 2 of my last 3 subs were a No arm Darce and an Anaconda. The other, I raped this girls face with a rear naked choke. Anaconda is the shit...I've gotten this in several matches. But Ive got arms and legs like Jon Bones Jones...

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    1. Gogo/J.N.T.
    THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Does it help you relax before a tourney? I get bat shit crazy with anxiety up until I step on the mat...then I black out until its over. Can't shake it...looking for help...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast