Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Renzo Gracie

Google Map

Hello,

Please add me to the map also. I am a practitioner not an official school.

Jonh Tubridy
    Branchburg NJ 08876
    mushin42@comcast.net

Thank you

Array

School
    Renzo Gracie
    Wow,

Pretty sad first name should be John. That s what I get for chasing my three kids around between typing.

Thanks again

K Madden

haha no problem John. You are now on the map! You also have someone near you too...you know that?

Array

School
    10th Planet San Mateo
    Dude that's crazy, you live in Branchburg too? I practice 10th planet, i was learning a little bit from a student of Eddie up in Flanders/Mount Olive called ETMA. I go to the Gracie Academy in Lebanon at the moment cause it's closer.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Wyckedgoods@ gmail.com. Coach Tony Garcia - Blue Belt. Currently utilizing 10th planet techniques via Mastering the Rubber Guard Series. App. 20+ students.

K Madden

Tony, it is Sweetwater, TN? just want to make sure.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Sweetwater, Tn. Yes. Huge props on that map! It's outstanding! We added BJJ classes just last month. I started coaching with the Rickson Gracie techniques. However, after introducing them to 10th planet, they have all been re energized lol.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Garcia View Post
    Sweetwater, Tn. Yes. Huge props on that map! It's outstanding! We added BJJ classes just last month. I started coaching with the Rickson Gracie techniques. However, after introducing them to 10th planet, they have all been re energized lol.
    Rickson's invisible Jiu Jitsu techniques? When properly recognized, they take your understanding of grappling to a whole new dimension! I learned more from him in two days, than I had learned in the five years I trained before that! Absolutely amazing!

Array

School
    In my mind
    I agree, Rickson has some spectacular techniques. We do train with the gi about 90% of the time. That way I get to show everyone the techniques from both sides. The students then are able to adapt their body style and physical abilities towards their own game.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Kendell i am so sorry bro. I have been ssuper busy. Getting Crossfit certs and fighting. I am still willing to help you with the map. I'll contact you on skype when I can. Sorry again

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast