Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaughn View Post
    man oh man this has been blown out of proportion!!! Even at its worst its the following He Lied- He got Caught - Eddie tells him to bugger off- the end....

Its like a combination of a soap opera and a poorly dubbed Chinese movie=

"you have dishonoured your family and master and for this you must die and your heart burnt as an offering to the Kung fu gods..
    Seriously.... get over it. some dude has lied about some things...

The sun will rise tomorrow in the East and the birds will sing. And the 10th planet Jiu Jitsu thread about Hanno Vermeulen will be 50 posts longer..... And everybody will feel so good about themselves for defending Eddie Bravo's Honour. Eddie is a big man, who has faced far greater adversity than trivia like this. and will more than likely be producing the crap out of some music totally oblivious to Hanno or any of us. PERSPECTIVE.....

If you have never lied about anything by all means lambaste the guy all you want. otherwise just quit it.... its really getting old....
    Hi all.

I would just like to make it clear that i aimed this message at the tenth planet guys who are jumping on the bandwagon and going for Hanno's throat. This was not aimed at anyone else. Anyone who feels that his actions were incorrect is entitled to their opinion. I just though the lambasting was getting out of hand. I am Sorry Gary if my words were misconstrued. i was not defending the actions but the person who i consider my friend.

my previous comment was to opologise in public for something i sadi in public. apologies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaughn View Post
    Hi all.

I would just like to make it clear that i aimed this message at the tenth planet guys who are jumping on the bandwagon and going for Hanno's throat. This was not aimed at anyone else. Anyone who feels that his actions were incorrect is entitled to their opinion. I just though the lambasting was getting out of hand. I am Sorry Gary if my words were misconstrued. i was not defending the actions but the person who i consider my friend.
    Going for Hanno's throat? Really....?? Is there an angry mob outside his window with pitch forks and flaming torches? Has he recently gone missing? No, he lied, and got called out for it on forum on the internet. Your overreacting.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

You are right chris. No arguments.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    What's funny is this thread would prob be on its way out but you've brought more attention to it when nobody paid attention to your original comments anyways.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    5.30am Monday morning-
    im just about to go to bed, with only 3 hours before i had to get up and out of the house.
    i decide to look at one quick thread out of curiosity on proffesional jealousy.

its now 6.52am and ive just finished reading everything......and im wondering why i didnt just go to bed when i had the chance.

every time i saw "location: cape town" on a more recent comment, i died inside a little.
    im in no way connected with 10p other than this website and my large interest in the system, so im not really bias. but even to a simpleton like me its very clear whats happened and you guys need to just accept it, and speak to hanno and between your group about it. ranting at 10p members and trying to convince them on your view of the situation wont solve anything, in fact it has made things worse and has given hanno a more negative image. so please can we just return this topic to its original purpose and move on from it.

I Wanna Learn Some 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu!!!

Array

School
    The Garage
    Agreed Karim, well put.

It is with great embarrasment that I need to appoligise to everyone on this threat for defending Hanno so strongly. Hanno became involved in my gym aswell, not only as a teacher, but also as a partner. since the moment he got "on board" I asked that he would please verify his credentials by means of forwarding me his certificates, etc... stating that he is indeed a Black Belt in JJJ as he claims. He continuesly dodged the issue and up to date still haven't supplied me with ANY proof that he has ANY grading in any form of jiu Jitsu. I have lost a few students at my Gym because of it as they felt "disillusioned" by Hannos "affiliation" to 10th planet and I can proof this with correspondence between me and some students. After the New Years weekend, Hanno just casually let me know that he is turning his back on our Gym and it's students and is just walking away, without a care for any of the students that was there to learn "freestyle" Jiu Jitsu - based on the 10th planet system.

I am formally appoligising to everyone on this forum for standing up to them to defend Hanno - especially Gary from Cape Town and all the students at my gym. I myself was disillusioned and believed that I was only defending my teacher and apparent good friend - as any dedicated student and "friend" would most probably have done. Hanno promised to show me the email from Master Eddie stating that he indeed passed his brown belt and also his JJJ black belt certificate. Apparently he deleted the email from Master Eddie and cannot find his BBelt certificate......... Enough said

I am very embarrased and can only ask that you forgive me for my errors !!
    Marius

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Marius I'm truly sorry that you and your students had to go through all that just to find out the truth is not what you wished it to be. Its a hard pill to swallow. However it takes a real man to come back months later and apologize. Its my hopes you guys find a legitimate instructor and you and your team excel.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Kudos to you. Takes alot of guts to come back and apologise after all that has gone on in this thread. I take my hat off to you it's hard to admit when you have been wrong. Wish you all the best fot the future.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast