Array

School
    Detroit Academy of Martial Arts/Gracie University

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
    ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Array

School
    10th Ventura

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Array

School
    10th Ventura

https://youtu.be/tFQk89TTYHQ

Lucy Pearl - Dance Tonight on repeat at the moment