Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Unfortunately in today's society women are spoiled at a very high level. Usually a girl who puts on decent make up and knows how to dress can get almost any man she wants. Due to that reason most women concentrate on semi-slutty pictures in as many social events as possible instead of real careers or life goals. They are aware that they can get a boyfriend or a husband who has achieved a whole lot more than what they have or ever can, just by being somewhat doable. This is the reason why they do what they do.
    100% true, woman have huge ego's period, and for the most part are " absolute fucking losers" with nothing to offer but problems and pussy, but a loser chick can get a successful dude, we have to be charming, have a good body, be hansom, have personality, financial success, ect and woman just have to be warm, that's why i'm a chicks worst nightmare, because i have all those qualities but i like dogging & knocking chicks off the pedistal that so many dudes put them on.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Patrice oneal explains it best, and why were better than woman on every level lol, ex: a woman will fall in love with you for everything you are, spend the whole relationship trying to change you into something your not, and if shes succesful she will leave you for someone who is what you used to be, before she clipped your nuts off lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    Why does every girl think she's a model?
    Because to at least one man - she is.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Where is Coach Zog with the Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter when you need him...
    Literal LOL
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

I watched that whole thing Patrice Oneill is mad funny hahaha. Check this 4 min video out... After every time the girls talk and make "points" rudov listens and lets them make their point then just completely owns them and whenever he talks they interrupt him with insults (no surpise) I laughed so hard at 335 and at the end omfg

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    i think they do it to boost their self esteem thinking that they are impressing guys by saying 'im a model' when in actual fact whenever i here that phrase i think 'you mean you got ripped off for someone to take photographs of you'

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I watched that whole thing Patrice Oneill is mad funny hahaha. Check this 4 min video out... After every time the girls talk and make "points" rudov listens and lets them make their point then just completely owns them and whenever he talks they interrupt him with insults (no surpise) I laughed so hard at 335 and at the end omfg
    yo check out all the black phillip episodes i think theres 15, patrice drops mad science and logic,RIP Pimp

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    education son

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    your right man those bitches are fucking stupid, woman just don't have logic, there the writers, directors, actors, editors, and critics of there own silly fairy tale movies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast