Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Lambert View Post
    Incredible episode! So many great techniques. I love the way of getting the hand to the mat that Shawn Williams showed.
    Yeah, that is super dope
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Great episode! Love the stomp to butterfly. I got a guy who weighs 80lbs. more then me and I get stuck in lockdown half allot with him. Can't wait to work this next time we roll.

Another great episode!!! thanks Eddie 10P4L

Very cool!!!!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

chris miah

I use the Williams guard quite a lot as I don't have the flexibility for rubber guard yet. Found the hand to the mat set up very nice will look to use that for sure.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Man, that was an awsome, packed full of knowledge episode. Thanks Eddie and company!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris miah View Post
    I use the Williams guard quite a lot as I don't have the flexibility for rubber guard yet. Found the hand to the mat set up very nice will look to use that for sure.
    When you cross your legs, if you can get one ankle on top of your opposite knee, you can play rubber guard. You won't be able to reach it from anywhere. I'm a HW and far from rubber, but I can play rubber and go through the basic path. I've even played a bit of meathook. When you lack flexibility, you just need to get the right angle. RG doesn't always require as much flexibility as people think.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Great episode btw. Never thought I'd see Josh Barnett on an MTS episode. Dude is one of those lovable asshole types. Like, he's a dick, but it's not malicious. It's hilarious. His Joy Division line was brilliant.

Any plans to exchange ideas with Niel Melanson? Seems like there could be some interesting ideas exchanged.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    Man, that was an awsome, packed full of knowledge episode. Thanks Eddie and company!
    Yeah, I love getting grappling stars teaching on MTS episodes, theres just so much to learn its nuts
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

This looks like its going to be may fav episode.

I haven't watched it yet, but i see Bisping is on it. Is he cool with the system? Is he like friends with Eddie? Whats his deal?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast