Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do

Grapplers Quest 2012 Executive Mens Beginner 159lbs and Absolute

My second tournament, I did Executive Mens Beginner 159lbs (faced 2 others) and Executive Mens Beginner Absolute (only fought once it was for 3rd place). Sry the first match is half off camera (all u can see is my feet trying to bridge/oompa out).

Overall seems like these are 3 takeaways I pulled out that I need to work on:

1) Escape from mount when the grapevines are under the butt (opponent 1 controlled
    me for 2 min with that, and I wasn't able to execute a legit escape)

2) Passing the Guard (yes again, my elbow on hip placement seemed off, and while I
    was able to stand up with bicep control near the end in match III I still
    wasn't able to force the open)

2) Need fine tuning on my shots-I was able to grab a leg on both opponent 2 and 3, but
    they ended up reversing me).

Open to other feedback as well. I would also like this time to dedicate one of my bronze medals to my friends and business cousins Keith and Lee Garafola, who's dad Gary was hit by a car (from what I hear) this weekend and ddie at the young age of 50+. Let's all take this time to appreciate each day we get to live, and to do jiu-jitsui.

Also thanks again to Slick Rick, @robRawks, Sensei Louie and everyone at MVMMA , Rob Stewart, the peeps who gave feedback at Lauzons, Jordan Tabor, Landon and everyone at Whitewater, Nick, John BRavo, Everyone at HSD, and everyone who's helped me so far in this fun journey. Now to nurse my sore shoulder and jammed fingers lol.

Array

School

Array

School