Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.

Advice on Joint Pain

I've had some minor injuries here and there and I've always had a bit of joint pain and I just suck it up and keep on training... but here lately the grind in the joints has become unbearable! And it's lasting on hours after training...and it's really affecting my training. Brian at 10th planet Springfield recommended I take zinc, magnesium, and fish oil every day and I am probably going to give that a try. But, I was curious as to what other ideas might have helped some... what ya got for me brothers?

if your having joint pain try a bong , pipe or vaporizer

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    hahaha nice... but I don't smoke brotha

then your joint shouldnt be in pain

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Rub some dirt in it. But in all honesty I'm bad about nursing injuries. I just push through em. It may be your body saying to slow down and rest. How often are you training?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th planet riverside
    FISH OIL. It might be in my head, but I hardly walk without it.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    physiotherapy.

i have been trying this too,

it seems to be working, but its very hard to tell cause i took a week off and started taking it at the same time, but so far during training my shoulder seems to be bothering me less. ill really know when im off of it, otherwise its placebo.

another one im going to try is super cissux rx, bodybuilders rave above it, just out of stock at the one store that carries it. worth trying out. google cissus if you want to read about the ancient indian plant. other than that i wouldnt bother with anything else, most of it doesnt work, especially glucosamine. good chance the former and glucosamine is mostly placebo too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Rogan was talking about "shroom tech" on his podcast and said its amazing if you're really active. Never tried I but that's what he said.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I'm pretty much over the hill, my body is destroyed. But I refuse to give up. So I started on Celebrex. So far, it seems to allow me to move slightly more "pain free" so that I can roll. I'm hoping to be able to compete again soon.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    then your joint shouldnt be in pain
    badum tish

See a Chiropractor to work on you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast