Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Half the conclusions made on Ancient Aliens are hilarious. I don't watch that show for the conclusions they make, I watch it to gather as much info as possible, see the crazy side, then make my own conclusions. I couldn't even watch the episode on bigfoot, that was a piece of garbage. The South Park parody episode on Ancient Aliens was brilliant. There are a couple of regulars on that show that I ignore when they make conclusions, but just because they have some facts wrong doesn't mean all their facts are wrong.

But if it wasn't for that show I wouldn't know about at least half of these crazy structures and where in the world they are located. I love learning about these ancient sites. Do I believe aliens built them? It's a possibility. Do I think aliens helped humans build them? It certainly is a possibility.

This dude that made the debunker video is doing the same thing dudes on Ancient Aliens are doing, repeating shit they read somewhere. Did debunker dude go to Egypt and find out that you can polish the great pyramid with sand super easily? No, he read it somewhere.

What I've learned over the last 20 years is that just because something is written down by a scientist it doesn't make it true at all. What about all the bogus studies done on weed in the 60's? Most people today still believe that weed causes brain and lung cancer because of all that propaganda. Shit, in the early 1900's the government convinced everyone that weed caused insanity. That was all scientific bullshit with a government agenda. Never forget or ignore that bogus "science".

What about all the scientific data on the collapse of Tower 7? ALL BULLSHIT. Again with a government agenda. The scientific group that put out the insane results, N.I.S.T., is financed by the government. Their "scientific" "data" concluded that Tower 7 fell at "freefall" speed because it got too hot. All scientific trash.

What about the FDA falsifying studies on antineoplastons?? When the FDA is fucking up cancer research studies on purpose and publishing them for everyone to take as gospel we know scientific data should always be questioned.

This debunker dude is right about certain fuck ups that Giorgio and a few others have made, but he's getting all his info from mainstream science. The same mainstream science that says Egyptians rolled giant stones that weigh thousands of pounds on logs. That is just scientific horse shit.

Shows like Ancient Aliens are attempting to debunk mainstream science, so when someone uses mainstream science to debunk shows like Ancient Aliens it's kind of funny.

Anytime I read studies on certain medications and the side effects, I always think that it might be all bullshit, I don't trust mainstream science, especially since they put out so much bullshit on cannabis. Can't trust it. Make your own conclusions

"I believe through the experiences that shamans have been documenting and reporting for tens of thousands of years that we are in contact with entities and beings that are not of this earth" -Graham Hancock
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 10-17-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Anytime I read studies on certain medications and the side effects, I always think that it might be all bullshit, I don't trust mainstream science, especially since they put out so much bullshit on cannabis. Can't trust it. Make your own conclusions

All the studies for marijuana are usually labeled "could cause" or "may cause" or some such thing.
    Nothing has been claimed to be conclusive that says it's harmful.
    It's just dishonest politicians whom point to this inconclusive studies and claim it's proof pot is bad.

That being said, none of the actual scientific studies on marijuana say that it is bad for you, but a lot say that it is good for you, and help with a lot of diseases.
    I mean you've smoked it, clearly so you can tell first hand if any bad side affects are present.

But when science claims marijuana is good and not bad, you shouldn't say science is causing issues.
    It's just peoples misunderstanding of it that does

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Maybe he didn't know how to answer without being rude or making them feel stupid? IDK, I didnt see it.
    This is certainly possible. I find the ancient alien theory incredibly interesting and I'm equally fascinated by the more terrestrial explanations of the megalithic structures found throughout the world and the true nature of the societies that built them. If i had to pick a side, i would have to align myself with Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, etc who believe that these structures and civilizations are much older than mainstream science likes to think and that there are perhaps many "lost civilizations" in the annals of history. That being said ancient alien theory is really intriguing and interesting shit, and i love me some Giorgio Tsoukalos, but i can smell the crazy emanating from every pore on the Linda Moulton chicks body every time i see her on TV.
    Last edited by Logan Cook; 10-03-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The problem with cannabis studies and 911 is that we can really put finding through the peer review process because the ability to conduct independent research does not exist. Yes the reason is the fucked up government but this should be a point in case for the side of science. The government knows if they allowed the scientific community access then the result would not be what they want. Regan actually went through a lot of effort to fund studies on cannabis. All the scientist knew who was funding it, but guess what, they came out with result that pissed him off so much he had the research destroyed. Actually most of the studies the government has commissioned on cannabis have had results they weren't expecting/didn't want.

heres a list of 10.
    http://current.com/1em8e4c

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    The problem with cannabis studies and 911 is that we can really put finding through the peer review process because the ability to conduct independent research does not exist. Yes the reason is the fucked up government but this should be a point in case for the side of science. The government knows if they allowed the scientific community access then the result would not be what they want. Regan actually went through a lot of effort to fund studies on cannabis. All the scientist knew who was funding it, but guess what, they came out with result that pissed him off so much he had the research destroyed. Actually most of the studies the government has commissioned on cannabis have had results they weren't expecting/didn't want.

heres a list of 10.
    http://current.com/1em8e4c
    this isn't about weed

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Half the conclusions made on Ancient Aliens are hilarious. I don't watch that show for the conclusions they make, I watch it to gather as much info as possible, see the crazy side, then make my own conclusions. I couldn't even watch the episode on bigfoot, that was a piece of garbage. The South Park parody episode on Ancient Aliens was brilliant. There are a couple of regulars on that show that I ignore when they make conclusions, but just because they have some facts wrong doesn't mean all their facts are wrong.

But if it wasn't for that show I wouldn't know about at least half of these crazy structures and where in the world they are located. I love learning about these ancient sites. Do I believe aliens built them? It's a possibility. Do I think aliens helped humans build them? It certainly is a possibility.

This dude that made the debunker video is doing the same thing dudes on Ancient Aliens are doing, repeating shit they read somewhere. Did debunker dude go to Egypt and find out that you can polish the great pyramid with sand super easily? No, he read it somewhere.

What I've learned over the last 20 years is that just because something is written down by a scientist it doesn't make it true at all. What about all the bogus studies done on weed in the 60's saying that it gives you lung cancer and brain cancer? That was all scientific bullshit with a government agenda. Never forget or ignore that bogus "science".

What about all the scientific data on the collapse of Tower 7? ALL BULLSHIT. Again with a government agenda. The scientific group that put out the insane results, N.I.S.T., is financed by the government. Their "scientific" "data" concluded that Tower 7 fell at "freefall" speed because it got too hot. All scientific trash.

What about the FDA falsifying studies on antineoplastons?? When the FDA is fucking up cancer research studies on purpose and publishing them for everyone to take as gospel we know scientific data should always be questioned.

This debunker dude is right about certain fuck ups that Giorgio and a few others have made, but he's getting all his info from mainstream science. The same mainstream science that says Egyptians rolled giant stones that weigh thousands of pounds on logs. That is just scientific horse shit.

thank you! that dude is just repeating shit thats been put out by mainstrean science, he's not saying anything new. i've heard most of thease "theories" before. and "peer reviewed" journals don't mean shit on this subject when all your peers follow the status quo. Anchient Aliens has talked about copper tools on every episode thats nothing new. Mainstream science has always tried to "sell" the idea that they know exactly how everything was done and when something new comes up that they don't have a scripted answer for they shunn it or call it "sudo science" and the researchers " rogue scientist " no different than the critisism that 10th planet faces vs traditional bjj. the maker of this doc is funny because he forgot the most important thing in regards to this subject. " forget everything that you think you know or that you think mainstrean science knows " because it's been proven that mainstrean scientist love to sell wolf tickets

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    This is certainly possible. I find the ancient alien theory incredibly interesting and I'm equally fascinated by the more terrestrial explanations of the megalithic structures found throughout the world and the true nature of the societies that built them. If i had to pick a side, i would have to align myself with Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, etc who believe that these structures and civilizations are much older than mainstream science likes to think and that there are perhaps many "lost civilizations" in the annals of history. That being said ancient alien theory is really intriguing and interesting shit, and i love me some Giorgio Tsoukalos, but i can smell the crazy emanating from every pore on the Linda Moulton chicks body every time i see her on TV.
    that interview isn't about linda ! it's about the DNA that's unexplained and the obvious studdering, squerming, & lame attempt to avoid a searious question, that's the most important part of that interview because it gives a clear example of why mainstream science has lost any credibility on this subject. this dude was obviously trying to not piss someone off

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    All the studies for marijuana are usually labeled "could cause" or "may cause" or some such thing.
    Nothing has been claimed to be conclusive that says it's harmful.
    It's just dishonest politicians whom point to this inconclusive studies and claim it's proof pot is bad.

That being said, none of the actual scientific studies on marijuana say that it is bad for you, but a lot say that it is good for you, and help with a lot of diseases.
    I mean you've smoked it, clearly so you can tell first hand if any bad side affects are present.

But when science claims marijuana is good and not bad, you shouldn't say science is causing issues.
    It's just peoples misunderstanding of it that does
    that's funny because, when so called experts use the verbage " could cause" or " may cause " the only thing people remember is that weed " will " make you kill your girlfriend and jump out a window and that weed " will cause " cancer. & thats a way to use sneeky verbage to confuse people without becomming legally liable. good contract lawyers do this shit all the time to make people sign contracts that they really shouldn't sign. and lawmakers write bills like this on the regular. if you don't believe me, just talk to any anti weed person and ask why weed is bad for you ? uh because it "causes cancer" and makes you go skitzo. but that all just shows how stupid people really are.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    that's funny because, when so called experts use the verbage " could cause" or " may cause " the only thing people remember is that weed " will " make you kill your girlfriend and jump out a window and that weed " will cause " cancer. & thats a way to use sneeky verbage to confuse people without becomming legally liable. good contract lawyers do this shit all the time to make people sign contracts that they really shouldn't sign. and lawmakers write bills like this on the regular. if you don't believe me, just talk to any anti weed person and ask why weed is bad for you ? uh because it "causes cancer" and makes you go skitzo. but that all just shows how stupid people really are.

And twisting of the words is no fault of any scientist working on it.
    Like I said "It's just dishonest politicians".

So...we agree then?

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Funny, Ancient Aliens marathon on today. Not sure if they've played any of the episodes in the debunk movie. Like Eddie said, I like how they bring a lot of ancient things to the publics attention

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast