Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I don't get the filming. Why the constant shots from the balcony view? Howabout more closeups on the competitor's faces instead? They would have done better with just 2 cameras shooting close rather than having multiple cameras showing what it looks like from the cheap seats. I'm glad the UFC doesn't film their shows this way.
    You're absolutely right! I didn't notice it until I read your comment but the filming or cinematography or directing or whatever the hell its called was crap. Thanks for ruining it. Do you do fil related work or do I just have no eye for it?

Array

School
    AREA 52 MMA
    It was worth the $20 regardless! Awesome event!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Here is one of the worst examples. Ciao is going for a combination triangle / armbar and there's a lot that would be interesting to look at here, but instead, the camera just cuts to a super far away shot for no reason at all. You have to go to 11:22 to see what I'm talking about. (I tried to link directly there, but it isn't working).

As for myself, I'm proud to say that I shoot and edit the videos on Marcelo Garcia's You Tube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MarceloG...ure=CAgQwRs%3D

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    Ryron Gracie is simply brilliant ! who just pulls bottom side. he just let Andre Galvao pass guard & didn't even try to defend it and just defended from there to save energy. and at the same time mind tricking Galvao into doubting his own submission ability. elbow to the mat checking the brabo hear & head to the mat checking an over there. simply genius thats Helio Gracie jiujitsu to the core. he did the same thing at gracie worlds, pulling bottom mount defending & ending with the sub, what a genius
    I also appreciate Ryron for this game plan, seems not everybody does however.

Funny how not a single match ended in a GI choke!!

Would like to hear from Eddie on what is was like being there, vibe, success, ect.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    As for myself, I'm proud to say that I shoot and edit the videos on Marcelo Garcia's You Tube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MarceloG...ure=CAgQwRs%3D[/QUOTE]

Well, then I've seen your work. Well done.

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    The funny thing about the editing of the live broadcast being so lame is that the Metamoris trailers were amazing. Probably the best Jiu Jitsu promo pieces I've ever seen. I wonder if the same guys who made those videos are the ones who did the lousy editing and filming of the live event.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    You the man as usual Jack
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12