Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Ronin

Colorado/Washington 1st states to legalize cannabis!

Finally I have more hope in humanity. I always thought Cali would be the first. Congrats to all who helped make it happen. I know the feds will try and fuck with it but they can't stop it. We now have 18 states with medical and it just keeps growing. Domino effect I see coming.
    Last edited by Sam Charette; 11-07-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Charette View Post
    Finally I have more hope in humanity. I always thought Cali would be the first. Congrats to all who helped make it happen. I know the feds will try and fuck with it but they can't stop it. We know have 18 states with medical and it just keeps growing. Domino effect I see coming.
    Congrats to Colorado and Washington, hopefully Cali catches up, it was voted down here last year.

I just did a 2000 word paper for college chemistry on why marijuana should be legal. Even if you want no part in smoking it, you cant argue facts... The only people marijuana being illegal benefits criminals, and the only thing it causes is gang related violence. In about 5 various polls I researched within the last 2 years from legitimate sources the average % of people wanting to decriminalize marijuana in the province of BC was 80%. It is estimated as a 6 Billion Dollar per year industry in our province, yet the only ones profiting are criminals. And considering we're in a 60 Billion dollar debt it doesn't make sense not to legalize it.
    How marijuana is a schedule 1 drug, while cocaine and methamphetamine are schedule 2 drugs in America hurts my brain. At least medical marijuana, and the hemp industry is legal here.

Good for those states legalizing it.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Awesomeness!

For college English* lol sorry

Array

School
    10WO
    This is awesome news, I'm most interested in how they will handle RNs and other licensed professionals who choose to partake. Because if everyone involved is inteliigent about it, I can see this spread like wildfire all over the nation.

And my suggestion for any healthcare or other workers who deal with having people's lives in their hands: showing up completely blasted should be the same as if they showed up completely drunk, revoke their license. Those of us who would partake responsibly shouldn't be punished for what those who are not responsible choose to do.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I think colorado legalized it for recreational use every adult can have up to one ounce. I loved watching those republican and tea party ass holes suck a "Big Blue Dick" lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    I just did a 2000 word paper for college chemistry on why marijuana should be legal. Even if you want no part in smoking it, you cant argue facts... The only people marijuana being illegal benefits criminals, and the only thing it causes is gang related violence. In about 5 various polls I researched within the last 2 years from legitimate sources the average % of people wanting to decriminalize marijuana in the province of BC was 80%. It is estimated as a 6 Billion Dollar per year industry in our province, yet the only ones profiting are criminals. And considering we're in a 60 Billion dollar debt it doesn't make sense not to legalize it.
    How marijuana is a schedule 1 drug, while cocaine and methamphetamine are schedule 2 drugs in America hurts my brain. At least medical marijuana, and the hemp industry is legal here.

Good for those states legalizing it.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something.
    Could I get a copy of that paper just to read.

What chemistry class made you write a paper? I never had to do that not even for organic chem. Are you a chem major?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 11-07-2012 at 01:17 PM.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Could I get a copy of that paper just to read.
    me too

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Nice. I don't smoke, but cannabis cures cancer and should be available to anyone that wants it/needs it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast