Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Unlocked Gold camo for the Ballistic Knife tonight. Frigging sever is screwed up for rendering videos to Youtube, so I can't seem to upload any clips to make a montage. I have a bunch of sweet clips ready to go, and can't upload them, and also can't save any new clips unless I delete or upload the ones I have already!!

Frig I hope they fix it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Alpha Omega in Lebanon, OR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    The campaign is lame
    i agree SPOILER! forcing you to kill your teammate, story had kooky logic holes :/

Array

School
    SBG, Dublin, Ireland
    no i gotta say, this is a great COD... the online multiplayer is very smooth, i'm in ireland and usually the ping time makes it so that everything is pretty glitchy, this time theres none of that..

Also the campaign is really good and gripping, the best since MW2...

Maybe because i'm only playing it intermittently i'm enjoying it more, used to play the other games to death...

Im on XBOx at "bourkey08".... add me up for a game or two...

Array

School
    I'm pissed right off at Treyarch. I guess they programmed some bullshit loophole into the game so that when you watch your friends videos of their gameplay online, you automatically get bumped up to level 55, which made it a 10th prestige hack.

So guys made the info public on Youtbue and shit, and people were 10th prestiging all over the place, and so fucking Treyarch, in their infinite wisdom, decided to remove the video capturing/rendering service completely. I don't know for how long.

I mean frig, WHY would they program a loophole in there like that to begin with, and then instead of fixing the "problem" by removing the loophole, they remove the video recording service completely and make other honest players suffer for it. Total fucking bullshit.

Yes, I am a CoD nerd. No, I don't prestige. I take great pride in my gameplay videos and this is the best CoD yet to date. I am having some amazing games that need to be turned into a montage, but now I can't . Frig. I have been racking up FFA victories using nothing but blades. I have one video already edited for a game where I won 30 and 12, with nothing but the Combat axe, ballistic knives and melee knives.

Last night I played a FFA game and at the end I won with 24 combat axe kills and 4 ballistic knife kills, leaving only 2 kills as melee attacks. It was fucking AWESOME. I want to show it to people.

[/rant]

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Kurzy I am so jealous I haven't even had the chance to play the game yet, but everyone is raving about how awesome it is

Array

School
    Oh dude, it's killer. IMO it's the best CoD to date for multiplayer. I haven't bothered with the campaign yet, other than the first couple levels.

Array

School
    Looks like they are actually working on it!

From their tweets:
    Treyarch Studios ‏@Treyarch Theater service restored for PS3. 360 will be restored after the new update is released...more to come.

Array

School
    Starting to have a little luck with the uploader, but I am still struggling to get my 30 & 12 game on Express uploaded.

Array

School

Array

School
    Well it seems I am the only one addicted to talking about this game (and playing it) so, I must tell you:

I have been on a mission to get the Diamond camo for the handguns. You have to unlock Gold camo with all 5 guns to get the diamond. I have them all Gold now except for the Executioner, which is that Revolver that shoots .410 shotgun shells. All I need is 7 Bloodthirsty medals and around 10 double kill medals, and I will have diamond pistols, which will be legit. Totally.

It hasn't been easy. Especially with the Executioner.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast