Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Let's remember that the prize for Warrior of the Year is a trip to HQ, so it would make more sense to award it to someone who lives further away and would thus have difficulty making it all the way to LA. Also, Warrior of the Year has to be someone who puts it on the line, especially in the face of adversity. For example, Brian Debbes, despite being mildly retarded, ALWAYS steps up and competes. He doesn't make excuses like some. He trains hard, is always thirsty for knowledge, and he competes his ass off. He's got my respect and my nomination. I'd also like to give a shout out to Scott Yockel, who did win both East Coast Tournaments. That's gotta be worth something AND he does live pretty far from HQ. Guys like Red and Mike Dewitt are beasts and are well worthy of getting nominated. BUT, they do live very close to HQ compared to some of us. BTW, I'd like to thank those who have already nominated me. I'm already 43 and I hope to compete for another year, or 2, or 3. We'll see. But the way my body is going, this could be the last time Street Ho's name pops up for Warrior of the Year.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Ant lopez and big red......(oh and myself )

moon 10th p SF

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Moon: San Francisco
    Warrior Nathan Orchard

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Moon: vista

tyler woolsey for smashing jitz and school like some form of ultra smart jiu jitsu wizard and fyi peeps he's just started to lift weights ....people are going to die

And moon wise its got to be Melbourne for sure
    first moon to make another moon that's a system first for sure
    and Frankie reps harder then any man alive spend i dont know 3.2 seconds with the man and you know he is doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    tyler woolsey for smashing jitz and school like some form of ultra smart jiu jitsu wizard and fyi peeps he's just started to lift weights ....people are going to die

And moon wise its got to be Melbourne for sure
    first moon to make another moon that's a system first for sure
    and Frankie reps harder then any man alive spend i dont know 3.2 seconds with the man and you know he is doing it right
    Pretty sure one of Denny's earliest purples started a moon somewhere. I could be wrong, if not though that brings it back to sf.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Big red won at gracies, and adcc, did he compete at nogi worlds? If so what were the results? Did we have anyone taking home gold there?

Array

School
    10thPlanet HQ/Oside/Kauai
    Yockel!

Rochester!
    The 10thPlanetjj Family Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...513672&t=h&z=4

The 10thPlanetjj Family Tree http://www.jj4all.com/10p/rank/

Instagram: seanjitsu

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Moon: Tough one between Springfield and San Fran
    Warrior: Ant or Dewitt
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Let's remember that the prize for Warrior of the Year is a trip to HQ, so it would make more sense to award it to someone who lives further away and would thus have difficulty making it all the way to LA. Also, Warrior of the Year has to be someone who puts it on the line, especially in the face of adversity. For example, Brian Debbes, despite being mildly retarded, ALWAYS steps up and competes. He doesn't make excuses like some. He trains hard, is always thirsty for knowledge, and he competes his ass off. He's got my respect and my nomination. I'd also like to give a shout ot to Scott Yockel, who did win both East Coast Tournaments. That's gotta be worth something AND he does live pretty far from HQ. Guys like Red and Mike Dewitt are beasts and are well worthy of getting nominated. BUT, they do live very close to HQ compared to some of us. BTW, I'd like to thank those who have already nominated me. I'm already 43 and I hope to compete for another year, or 2, or 3. We'll see. But the way my body is going, this could be the last time Street Ho's name pops up for Warrior of the Year.
    Should this dictate who gets the title?

I agree it's better to give the prize to someone less geographically convenient, but the title should go to the best. Regardless.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast