• Scott Yockel

31 21.09%
  • Nathan Orchard

2 1.36%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    10 Planet San Francisco
    Hey guys thanks for all the votes so far. 2012 has been a great year for me. 1st place gracie nationals, 1st place Gracie worlds my weight class and split first place with my boy mike nunja in the absolute division. After Gracie Worlds I got my brown belt. Also won the adcc trials. I submitted everyone I faced this year in competition. I am not going to lie a free trip to headquarters would help a ton in my training getting ready for adcc. Mike, Ant and Scott are all bad asses though. This has been a great year for the entire 10th planet family. Sorry for the nominations I left out everyone on the nomination list is well deserving for different reasons.

+1 for Scottttttttttttttttt !

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Thanks Lois only because I dont think barncat saw your post for him.
    Oh, but I did It turned into a debate over spelling but I appreciated it none the less

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    I remember back in the day, I used to buy Guitar Player Magazine. And they would have awards going to Best Jazz Guitarist, Best Flamenco Guitarist, Biggest Homo Guitarist, etc. In many ways, I think a lot of the people nominated are worthy of awards, but for slightly different reasons. Guys like Mike Dewitt Jr, Red, and Ant are young, hungry, and represent the present and future of 10th Planet competitors. They compete in major comps like Worlds and Pan Ams and do VERY well. You gotta have respect for that. Red's win of the ADCC qualifiers is huge and he should definitely get props for that. Take a look at Scott Yockel. He is amazing at leg locks. His wins at the in house 10th Planet tournaments attest to that. He's definitely a great competitor. At age 43 and with a body that is pretty fucked up, I squeeze out as many comps as I can. More recently, I did win 2 Canadian Grapplers Quest titles, and came in 2nd at the Las Vegas Grapplers Quest. I also did win Submission of the Night at my superfight at the Fight For Charity Event in Montreal. And also, you got guys like Frank Barca, who travels from Australia to train at HQ probably more than any of the instructors. In terms of knowledge and dedication, it's hard to top Frank. Sorry if I forgot to name anybody else. Oh yeah, I'd like to give a shout out to Mike Seabrook. Although he wasn't nominated, there is no bullshit with this guy. He trains hard and puts his ass on the line. I have nothing but respect for him. And yeah, one more dude. Brian Barncat Debbes. He's not much of a party type and has the personality of a wet sponge, but he loves to learn and compete. Nothing but respect for him.
    Thanks again Louis "Louise the street" Ho, always appreciated.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Oh yeah, I'd like to give a shout out to Mike Seabrook. Although he wasn't nominated, there is no bullshit with this guy. He trains hard and puts his ass on the line. I have nothing but respect for him.
    Appreciate it Louis, to have my name thrown in with all those beasts of 10PJJ is an honor in itself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Definitely a tough field, all the nominees are more than worthy. I had to go with my nemesis, f'ing Scott Yockel .

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Mr Yockel. My training partner. My buddy. Took me under his wing 4 years ago and I have learned so so much from him.

Love you buddy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Why Louis Ho?

Because he's a Street Ho and knows where the action is.
    I like Luis Ho

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I believe there are many good ass guys in the running for this. I applaud all of em.
    But, in the end, I'm going with 10P SF's Adam "Big Red" Sachnoff!

Reasoning:
    10 years prior, in 2002, Eddie Bravo qualified for the ADCC's in San Diego and went on to Brazil for the main event, in 2003.

2012 ADCC qualification, 2013 ADCC Main Event in Brazil... Let's go for gold!! You've made all of us, Denny, and Eddie super proud to be a 10P Warrior!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast