Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    You might like Chicago If you came.

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Thanks John...I will look at accommodation in Chicago after class tonight bro!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    HQ!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie McIntyre View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about heading over to the states for some training and could use some advice!
    So, when are you planning this trip? Timing can be a pretty big factor here.

Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    You might like Chicago If you came.
    Indeed! Good town, good group of guys

But I think LA probably wins on the Bravo factor. Plus a high volume of training sessions and numerous people to roll with. The massive number of moons around HQ makes for a nice bonus: West LA, Burbank, Van Nuys, Costa Mesa, Riverside and Vista are all within a 100 mile radius (though I know the OP seems concerned about travel, so that may not really be a plus)

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    What kind of a scotsman doesn't drink?
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    San Francisco..Denny is here and everything else pretty much speaks for itself. You will never want to leave.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    go to southern california, you can train at about 6 10th planet schools all within about 1.5 hours drive.

you can also hit all the tourist attractions and the beach.

you will get the most for your time and money in socal...

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    go to southern california, you can train at about 6 10th planet schools all within about 1.5 hours drive.

you can also hit all the tourist attractions and the beach.

you will get the most for your time and money in socal...

The selfish side wants you to visit Chicago, but the cost effectiveness/most training will probably be HQ. The amount of moons like everyone said is unreal and you can always find a place to train. If I were you, I'd go train with Eddie, and those guys out in So Cal.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Just a heads up, the majority of hostels in the US are not up to European standards. I know some hostels in Europe are not exactly the Hilton but believe me the average hostel in the states is worse, with the occasional exception. San Francisco has probably the best hostel in California. San Diego as well then Hollywood, distant third, but the chance of having to punk some greasy fucker is pretty good in Hollywood because of the "homeless" kids. (I prefer a double leg and bury your shoulder into the solar plexus or suplex, really lets a bitch know where they stand without getting filthy blood on you)

Some of them have a place where you can lock your stuff, if they dont I wouldn't leave it there. Also travelers sheets and anything that puts a barrier between you and parasites is a must.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Winnipeg, it's flat cold and covered with snow 8 months a year, perfect for cross country skiing. Plus if you like action and thrills the crime rate is through the roof just walk around downtown with your cell phone out and you can live tweet a mugging just like Renso.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast