Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Array

School
    Home schooled
    The guy conceded already that was so unnessacary but you shouldn't write a check your ass can't cash .

Array

School
    CORE MMA
    Thats just fucking sick!

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    I showed this to my dad, he was a former kickboxing champion and ran a tae kwon do school for many years in the 80's. I wanted to know if thats what it was like back than in the day. Guys comming in and beat down being handed out. He didn't react at all like
    I thought he would......

He watched the whole video without saying a word, than I noticed a tear running down his face. He said, thats not at all like it was in the day...or any day. You just watched a couple F*&king scumbags involved in a attemped murder of a homeless mentally ill man. They should be in prison, along with all his spineless f*&k students, that stood and watched. He told me always think for myself, never follow a path I know is wrong. And never treat any fight like a sparring session because you may be dealing with a couple killers like this that need to be put down, so that you can survive.

He than watched the fight again shaking his head and said, I wish I could of had a couple days working with the kung fu guy. Things would have went differantly. He was faster, better form with a long reach. Couple days with someone trained to fight he would have smashed that fat....slow....stiff...head stomping c*@#sucker. He than repeated rule 1 he has told me since the day he started teaching me. Tough guys protect the weak, they don't need to go around saying they are tough, acting tough or proving they are tough. They just are.... and people will feel it when they are around them.
    Thats a great way to put that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by CDOUBLE2020 View Post
    The guy conceded already that was so unnessacary but you shouldn't write a check your ass can't cash .
    And what check would that be? The guy obviously had no intention of fighting in the first place.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Fucking Karate pussy. Makes my blood boil. Did that pussy actually kick him to the balls when it all started? Couldn't tell from the angle.

Obviously the kung fu guy wasn't trying to hurt him. By the time he realised what was happening he had already taken alot of damage. Fuck that video was so messed up. A quite delusional school judging by what the guy was saying in the other video about black belts. Shame the Gracies didn't pay that school a visit when they came to America.

As for those who stood by while a guy who didn't want to fight was (possibly) beaten to death that will come back to them eventually no matter how long it takes.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Fucking Karate pussy. ...
    He's a Marine too. Trash.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    There's still some sort of investigation as to whether the cop who said that they had seen him later limping rather badly but otherwise ok...was made up and that the guy actually was killed.

The thing is that this was bullshit bullying at it's worse. This is no more than barbaric bum fights type crap. See a guy in a desperate situation and instead of helping him, exploiting him. The instructor also thought it was cute to pull a prank on a fair audience and pull out a gun and shoot some fake attackers...in front of children. Look on youtube....you have a ton of kids and parents screaming and he makes a joke about how he also teaches firearms classes.

I first saw this video today. A big part of me wishes I had not - it is haunting and has replayed in my mind all day. Then, after some research online, it seems that there has yet to be justice. It seems that the perpetrator and the "teacher" have yet to be brought up on charges - though the perpetrator seems to be in and out of jail. So, not only has my mind been turned into mush, but I am also angry.

So, what part of me is okay with watching this video? The part of me that needs to be reminded, though it is sad, that there are evil people in this world; people of which we must be warry - a fact we must also pass on to our children. This video also reminds me why I train. I realize that training MMA and JJ will not get me out of every situation but, god forbid the time comes, it might get me out of some.

Watch the video. Be sad, be disgusted, be angry, but also be vigilant.

anybody else get hitler vibes from that guy?

Array

School
    websters karate
    he's a wannabe marine, a real marine wouldn't have acted like that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast