Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc

neale hoerle seminar review

Just wanted to thank Neale for the seminar this weekend. He done an awesome job. He was very in depth with the details on the many different pathways from basic rubberguard to advanced submissions. We worked rubberguard techniques for the first half, then lockdown whipup techniques the second half. Afterwards he did an ask and answer session in which he helped many of the guys with any techniques that they had problems with. I got a lot of good feedback and many of the guys are ready to do it again. So I want to take now to announce that I'll be having Neale back in January. I will be posting a date as soon as him and I nail one down, so if anyone is interested in attending in January, let me know. And once again, thanks Neale, I had a great time and I'll see you in lynchburg in a couple of weeks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Sounds awesome!
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Thank you for having me Frank. It was a pleasure. We had a great little group of guys who seemed very interested in learning the ways of the modern Jedi good stuff and great questions after the seminar. I would love to hear feedback from any or all of the attendees. Good, bad or indifferent, it helps me to develope better seminars for you'all!

Again, thanks to all!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    pics?

i was neale's meat puppet most of the seminar. my RG is a million times better because of it. another thing i took away from the seminar is the more you learn, the more you find out just how much you dont know. improving your game never ends, its all about how much you want it and how much you work.

Array

School
    GZ Fight Systems Bridgeport WV/Former10th Planet Morgantown
    Neale has been my coach now for a year, and looking back on the past year I wouldn't be where I am at now without him, I came into this game with just submission wrestling and he has given me tons of knowledge of 10th Planet that I wouldn't have gotten just from watching videos. Thanks again Neale

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Yea Jason, you did get the abuse yesterday, but I think that was because Neale knew you were getting ready for that tourney this weekend, so he was giving you a lot to work with. That or he just liked torturing you. Lol

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    LoL You guys are killin me! Don, thanks for the props. I think you've takin a beatin or 2 urself at my hand... Jason, that just means I like ya as evidenced by what I've don to Don! Lol. You were in the 'Goldie Locks Zone', as the scientist say... Not to big, not to small... Your the ideal 'Demo' size, Lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    i actually enjoy being the meat puppet. when someone does a move correctly to you then you learn where its supposed to hurt. that helps you figure out exactly what you are supposed to be doing when you try to hit someone with it