Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    rousey is not atrractive, her arms kill it for me
    she's too much woman for you son, i'd lick her arms and her sweaty arm pits. damn girl you just don't know, I'd love to tame that wild pussy

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Added to jerk file, in fact i'd jerk off to her in front of my girl, and i certainly think of her while fucking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Shoulders and arms a turn off??? Fuck that, she is a Goddess.

Jus'sayin.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    rousey is not atrractive, her arms kill it for me
    Lol. How much do you weigh?

Derrick, you make shit weird sometimes...

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Derrick, you make shit weird sometimes...
    lol

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    lol im 135, 5'10 so i guess im just scrawny compared to her

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I say let them fight. I've gone to grappling tournaments and seen girls whoop guys asses. We also have a girl in our gym who will put u on your back and fuck you up If you're not careful

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Javier,

You are right we see match-ups were guys can cut massive weight and come in huge. In the Anderson Silva at home video they have on ufcs website he says hes walking around at 220! Your also right that usually the big guys win but not always. Thing is were not talking smaller here. Even at the same weight men are typically much stronger. With the right weight cuts and match ups an amazing woman like Ronda could stand a chance for sure but I dont see her staying under contract as a legit competitor against men.
    Yeah, just to be clear: there is no doubt that a fit 135 lbs male competitor is going to be physically stronger than a fit 135 female competitor. It's just biology... with maybe a side of chemistry...

I'm not saying Ronda could take on anyone in the division.

I am saying that I feel she might have a shot against some of them, and even then it would probably have to be a pretty well executed game plan that played to her strengths.

If she somehow managed to work her way up to a title shot, I'd probably be the first person to think the fix was in...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    I say let them fight. I've gone to grappling tournaments and seen girls whoop guys asses. We also have a girl in our gym who will put u on your back and fuck you up If you're not careful
    To me it's not whether or not women can beat men on occasion....but would you be ok with watching a woman get brutally KTFO by a man? Think of some vicious ko's. now picture a woman getting ko'd and eating late shots. I wouldn't want to watch that.

lol im 135, 5'10 so i guess im just scrawny compared to her
    I had a feeling that might've been the case.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    To me it's not whether or not women can beat men on occasion....but would you be ok with watching a woman get brutally KTFO by a man? Think of some vicious ko's. now picture a woman getting ko'd and eating late shots. I wouldn't want to watch
    i dont see an issue with it. i just look at it as they are another person training and fighting. i dont look at it as male/female. if they train with guys then why not fight with guys? sure i think most occasions it would favor the guy but they want equal rights right? lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast