Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    You must mean you are opening on the 3rd of February, no?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Yes,we are opening on Sunday the 3rd of February 2013 in Carluke ,Scotland. The first ever class will be on this date.

That punctuation played hell on my brain.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Thompson View Post
    My name is Steven Thompson ,I have been training in Jiu Jitsu for over ten years now.I gained my blue belt from Royce 8 years ago at his No Gi seminar in Glasgow run by Scott McVeigh of the Royce Gracie club up here .I have trained with and been at many clubs over the years and am well known . I have been training and drilling and doing nothing but 10th Planet System for 4 years now .As there are no 10th Planet clubs in Scotland I decided to start one ,I have been in touch with Eddie and am working on getting accreditation just now .This is a new club that I am starting and it will open on the 3rd of January in Carluke . We only do 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu ,we are not an established club that are adding this on .It will take me a bit to get accredited if I am good enough and if the demand is there ,then we will become ,with Eddies approval ,an affiliate . If I am deemed not good enough and if there is no demand then this will fail .I do not believe so but time will tell.Please feel free to ask any other questions or even if you would like to know where I have trained and who I have trained with over the years etc .Like all of us here we love the system and it makes sense and works .I am an honest person and am trying to advertise the club to generate interest .If there is not enough then as I said it will fail.It is hard to advertise without mentioning 10th Planet etc ,after all that is what we will be doing .I will see some of you at the Birmingham seminar ,I will be there with my son Xander ,also my training partner John and his two boys .You will be able to scope me out there ,feel free to ask around other clubs etc up here about me though .If you want a list of the ones I know and/or have trained with then please let me know.All the best Steven Thompson.
    Hi Steven.
    Might be an idea to have a chat with Eddie or Chris Herzog, and just make sure it is cool to have your website set up like that (the 10p advertising etc). Just as a courtesy.
    Good luck with the new place though dude. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Hi Sam,

Thanks for that .I have already sent eddie over the details for the website .I have just emailed Chris today to start a dialogue with him to help get thinhs moving.

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Hi Steven....no need to check who you train with..I assume your with Scott McVeigh as you are a Royce Blue belt..and Scott is a legit Black Belt! Good luck with it....you should have posted on here first mate as this is the first place I would imagine people interested in learning 10th plantet jj would look...it would have saved the confusion..lol! Anyway...good luck with it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Hi Johnnie,I started with Dennis Mulholland and then Scott McVeigh.Trained with the now Gracie Barra in Glasgow ,tried some MMA.Went to Milton and trained there in the grubbiest gym ever ,trained with Paul McVeigh ,Doug McMaster,Fitz,Mainsy etc was at the original Griphouse ,trained at the new Griphouse as it is today .Went to Gary Christies class in the Caledonian Uni,trained at Lanark MMA (James Doolan) or as it is known now as Higher Level .Held informal classes at various locations for people who liked to train in stuff a bit out of the ordinary and now am starting on my own as I have been holding small classes locally and the time is right to see if there is a bigger demand up here or not .There will be instruction and then rolling and I hope that it will be well received. Feel free to pop along and check it out,first class is free.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Steven welcome and thank you for repping the system and being a 10th Planet friendly gym! Just know there is a process using the 10th Planet name and you are putting the cart before the horse. Contacting Eddie and getting his permisson to use the name prior to building a website would have been the best course of action. You have to understand there have been alot of fakes and charlatan's trying to profit from using the systems name, so we take use of the name seriously. Our affiliates and hotboxes bust their ass to use the 10th Planet name and it takes continued work to maintain that status as well. If you have interest in working towards affiliation Eddie will send you the info you need to do so, if you have interest in becoming a hotbox I can assist you. Rep hard!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Chris, Thank you for the reply .I have already emailed Eddie and he gave me some details .I also sent him the link for the website and asked him to tell me if there is anything that he wants me to change or remove .If you could email me details on Hotbox as I do not have anything on that just the affiliate stuff from Eddie.Once again if there is anything that you guys want me to change or remove completely then please email me as I do not want to offend . I have outlined my plans and timeline in the email to Eddie but I can resend this to you if you like ,just let me know what email to send it to. All guidance and critique welcome.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast