Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    yes... look for Alyssa Mia Wilson, I was told she's suppose to be this 2 times kids world champion...blah blah blah...

Array

School
    wow greg, you been peeking in my window? cus everything you said, we been doing that for weeks now. So i guess i'm doing the right thing huh?

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    yes... look for Alyssa Mia Wilson, I was told she's suppose to be this 2 times kids world champion...blah blah blah...
    " Blah BLah Blah " lol that reminds me of my super competitive Nigerian dad getting amped over my soccer games cussing refs out and getting thrown out. one day I had to run to the sideline in a state quarter final and say yo dad shut the fuck up. lol Nigerians are fuckin crazy when it comes to futbol. Funny to see jiujitsu parents buggin out too lol

Array

School
    I think there are parents like that in every sports.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Only found one :26 video of comp footage. Not enough to gleen any usefull data.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I say focus on the electric chair, half and half sweep and the invisible croc :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Thank you Master Eddie, we been hitting the electric chair sweep and old school like nobody's business. And she's able to the invisible collar at will now. THe more and more Cora pull guard, I am start noticing kids trying to pull guard on her before she can pull guard on them....

Greg: I swear just the beginning of the week, that kid had about 6-7 tournament videos out. I've been watching them and I guess they can see that I'm watching them so they took the vids out. I'm wondering if I should do the same. Just hide all of Cora's vid for now. Also I'm so itching to upload a vid of what Cora's been up to for you guys to see, but I'm afraid that I might be revealing too much to the public and that they will see it and will use that info against her or develop a counter to what she is training on, like the electric chair sweep and her lockdown.

Array

School
    Apology Master Eddie, I just looked up the invisible croc, I had thought you were talking about the invisible collar. I thought you had a typo. But I went to the MTS and see that there is an invisible croc, and as I was watching the video, I realized that Cora has been getting her armbar from the invisible croc, even though we didn't know what it was. She use that invisible croc to win a matche at the last tournament, not sure if you seen the video yet. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnEcVLI3bBk

Array

School
    OMG...that half and half sweep is super nice.... That is why you are the master and I'm.....well nobody. We will get to work on them this weekend. THank you again Master Eddie

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    With little time left to practice I would suggest working on what she already knows. Electric Chair is pretty high percentage from half guard, so put some time and reps into that position and technique. Also make sure to pay attention to the details, practice using the proper technique. "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" - Bruce Lee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast