Array

School
    Sergio Penha

Nic Gregoriades Interview - "The Journey"

Check out our most eclectic interview yet with Roger Gracie black belt, founder of Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood and host of London Real, Nic Gregoriades. We cover Nic's journey to black belt from South Africa to London. Learn about Yoga, diet, supplements, mindset, philosophy and even rolling stoned. All this and much more in "The Journey" with Nic Gregoriades.

http://www.openmatradio.com/2013/02/...c-gregoriades/

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    This was one of my absolute favorite interviews. Personally I think this is one of our best shows ever. I really hope you guys take the time and give it a listen. Nic is a really amazing guy with such a unique mindset and philosophy. You may not agree with everything we talk about in the interview but I guarantee you will have an opinion you'll want to share. Be sure to checkout Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood, London Real (he records as Nic Gabriel) and Q5 Combat Labs to learn more about Nic and his work. As always thanks for listening and for giving us and all our guests a chance!

Nic also shares a great story about hanging out with Eddie in Venice that involves a homelessman, a stringless violin and Metallica songs. Be sure to listen as I can't explain it haha

Array

School
    Sergio Penha

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Paul that was awesome I really enjoyed listening to that podcast.

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    Paul that was awesome I really enjoyed listening to that podcast.
    Thanks Denny! It means a lot, especially coming from you. I think you and Nic would get a long really well. We need to get you back on the show too!

Array

School
    For sure brotha, your podcast is awesome. Keep rocking, what you guys are doing is good for Jiu Jitsu. I think Nic and I would definately get along good we seem to have a lot of things in common including background and perspectives on certain subjects. Would love to be on your podcast again, just let me know when and I'm down. Hope all is well

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNY PROKOPOS View Post
    For sure brotha, your podcast is awesome. Keep rocking, what you guys are doing is good for Jiu Jitsu. I think Nic and I would definately get along good we seem to have a lot of things in common including background and perspectives on certain subjects. Would love to be on your podcast again, just let me know when and I'm down. Hope all is well
    Thanks for the support as always. For sure you and Nic would get along. He's also half greek, I think his father is from there. You need to set up a seminar trade or something. I know Nic had an awesome time hanging out with Eddie.

We'll get you on the show again for sure, any chance you'll be in Vegas soon? If not we'll hook it up on Skype.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    TTT Saved for later. big fan of the London real podcast. esp the Dorian yates, and Robert Greene episodes.

Array

School
    For sure.

As of right now I don't know when I will be in Vegas again. Im down to Skype just let me know when.