Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    extreme MMA
    I didn't say anything about jiu jitsu. Yea i don't have the money for it right now,but i still love jiu jitsu and will continue to train as soon as i get some money stacked up. Times are tough right now, my car just shit the bed and i need a new Gi. Just because i don't post everything about jiu jitsu doesn't mean i don't like it anymore. I mainly come to the forum to look at intresting stuff that people post which is not always about jiu jitsu. Be cool. peace.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    If he is training at Extreme MMA he will be taken care of. The owner Mike Cardoso is a 2nd degree under De La Riva. He is a really cool dude, when we were in Miami he would come with one of his black belts and a purple to train with Tyler and I. It was a very cool experience for us to be able to teach people at that level when we were white belts. Mike is also one of the head refs for NAGA. Sergio make the drive up to train with us sometime, we are just up the road in Fort Laudy

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    Blood in Blood out, in the words of the great " Griselda Blanco " don't make me send Rivi after you lol
    You just got a tad bit cooler in my book

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by James Whiston View Post
    why don't you just log out and never log in?
    ^ thissssss !!กก!!
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    The google/employer issue is actually a legitimate concern. He should at least be allowed to change his username if he doesn't have the ability to do that already. That being said, I personally believe that anything you say online can and will eventually be tied to your name and visible to anyone who wishes to seek it out, so you should think before you type and be accountable for everything you say online whether you think you're speaking anonymously or not.

Oh, and PS: Nibiru is the shit and leaving is a big mistake. I've been working ridiculous hours as a first year attorney, I'm talking 72 hour weeks (12hrs a day, 6 days a week), but I'm disciplined enough to still check in with my 10th Planet family here on the forum as often as I can. If social media and the internet is really that big of a distraction to you that you need to delete your accounts to prevent it from ruining your life then perhaps social media is not your biggest issue that needs addressing right now. Damn I sound like a dick. Sorry bro, the truth can come out that way sometimes.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Dantes View Post
    I just want to get off the internet because i find myself being distracted by facebook,twitter and this forum.

Can i delete this account?

I also don't like how my name pops up in google and shows my forum posts because i've written some things that employers won't like.
    Ahhh i felt paranoid for a while about people seeing my stuff i put out there.. and at the end i control what i put out there so as long as you smarten up and dont be dumb to a certain extent than keep creeping away online... its good for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12