Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Great job Machine!!!! Congrats. I second what JC said, and I think you would get alot more out of going to hq than a ufc.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nice work Connor. I would vote for going to HQ, i've been to a couple ufc events. Going to HQ is gonna be alittle more fun for you. Will we see you at NE Grappling?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    post some video highlights man!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Beautiful work Connor! You make us all very proud! Can't wait to see you blossom into a full grown 10th planet MMA fighter, this is gonna be fun! Now where the he'll is the video???
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Ok i am going to try and respond to everyone that had questions or comments on this thread, I'm sorry it has takin so long for me to do some stuff on forum. I'm in the middle of football season and have 0 time for anything. Between practice, games, school, tournaments, trying to get some mma time and Bjj time , I get home and its time to shower, go to sleep, get up and start over.lol. In fact the lack of the normal amount of time rolling I'm sure cost me last week at Naga. I think I could have double gold but I have to say felt a liitle stiff and slow. that would be from less mat time than i normally put in and just being beat up from football. I play both ways so never leave the field. Only 2 games left and besides, whats the old saying???, I will rest when I'm dead.......until than, balls to the wall.lol.

Eddie, first thank you for the praise. I hope you and 10th planet will be with me all the way up and including the day they hang a UFC belt around me. Thats still why I do what I do, and push myself so hard. My stand up is turning killer, if I do say so myself.lol. I hear from my instructors and guys I spar with, that I have "sick" power in my hands and feet for a 12 year old. The big joke is when we have a new adult in MMA class or Muey Thai, that don't know me, they put me with them. They still find it funny as hell when I light the new guy up, and use it as lession 1. Don't judge a book by it's cover and never underestimate anyone.lol.

Sorry about video's, I will try to get with my dad and work on it this weekend, we have a bunch I havn't done anything with yet. Like I said, no time. But last weekend brings my record for tournys this year to 67 wins and 11 lose's. Still get pissed when I lose.lol.

As far as what I have lined up for tournys for rest of year, so we can watch out for each other. It looks like this
    Nov. 13th Syracuse International BJJ Tournament N.Y.
    Nov. 20th Bomb Squad Tournament Ithica N.Y.
    Nov. 21st Naga East Coast Championship New Jersey.

Hope to run into some 10th planet Players

Lastly, about me being awared sword. I didn't want it because, My misstake made me lose, him being a sandbagger had nothing to do with it. i can beat that chump.....and I will beat him, someplace down the road.lol. But am glad they made me take it, Badass katana wrapped in snakeskin. Its pretty cool. I still tell everyone I took second, but also show them the cool sword.lol.

Got some other stuff I want to touch on, but I think i will start a new thread for them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Connor keep at it man, will see you on the 20th

Well done mate keep it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12