Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas

Recently took up weed...

...and I sleep so much better now. I suffered from insomia, and now I get baked, and sleep perfectly. Thank you, you wonderful green plant.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    huzzah! Now just be prepared to go up a half weight class from eating so much more in the evening... ;]

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Working the night shift, ive always had trouble sleeping. Melatonin only works a little bit and the new studies coming out on prescription sleeping pills are scary, taking years off your life. Weed is the only thing that really works, without any horrible side effects. But since its still illegal here in ny, i cant use it

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Weed is for fucking loosers ! and anyone who smokes or promotes weed should be locked in guantanomo bay & forced to watch reefer madness for 24 hours a day. And only fed roman noodles with chopped spam. " damn weed heads "

Array

School
    currently searching
    i use to be over weight, and a general bed person, but after i picked up Cannabis 5 years ago, my health as sky rocketed, my asthma is nearly gone, i went from 220 to 145 in a year and a half. Now im working on getting stronger and even more fit so i can beat better opponents, and thanks to Joe Rogan and 10th planet jiu jitsu, im a completely changed person for the better now, also anyone who partakes in the consumption of the plant, is helping to reduce cancer cells within their body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOeb...0o1sXkDSLy_JS_