Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Lol the title to this thread is misleading.

I want a 10th planet visa card now.

Someone make it happen.
    done ;D

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Damn that's the most badass card I've ever seen.

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    Yo was up Jason!! I believe if you can catch the coaster in SD, and arrive in Oceanside around 11am Friday and Saturday. We do have a few members that live in the DT SD area, and I will talk with them to see about carpooling. Hope to see you both days either way! Geovanny aka Freakahhzoid teaches the Friday class, and I teach the Saturday class! Heres a link to the NCTD Coaster.

http://www.gonctd.com/coaster
    Sweet the coaster looks like the way to go. I can def do that. Let me know what you find out when talk to the guys. Love the 10planet fam. On another note totally didnt realize I said visa haha. But I'm liking the idea of a 10th planet visa!

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Hey Ryan,
    So got my scheduled figured out and I can def. make it tomorrow but not saturday unfortunately. I'll pm you my number, you can give me shout or pass it on to whoever I could car pool with. Thanks again!

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Huge thanks to the crew at 10th Planet Vista for welcoming me to they're gym as the 10th Planet family always does. Their reputation def. proceeds them. Awesome group of guys that train hard, got mad skillz and have a lot of fun doing it. Had a blast getting in some much needed reps while on vacation with this crew. Look forward to seeing you guys again. OSS!

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Morgan View Post
    Huge thanks to the crew at 10th Planet Vista for welcoming me to they're gym as the 10th Planet family always does. Their reputation def. proceeds them. Awesome group of guys that train hard, got mad skillz and have a lot of fun doing it. Had a blast getting in some much needed reps while on vacation with this crew. Look forward to seeing you guys again. OSS!
    OSS!! We appreciate the love brotha! Im glad you enjoyed yourself. It was great having you, and hopefully next time we get a chance to train.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    done ;D

I would take 56% APR to get a card like that...

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Morgan View Post
    Hey man I'm stoked that I got to train with you. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and keep killin it on the mats !

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL

This card NEVER gets declined!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Im gonna have to make the two hour drive to Vista to train with you cats sometime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast