K Madden

Traveling with the Wounded Warrior Spec Ops Olympic Team at ESPN in Disney

Tomorrow I'm training with the Brave's spring training coach, and football and baseball college top picks. I have a GoPro, and I WILL be recording almost all of this. As I cant share these videos online, everyone can track my progess. I'm a Ex-US Air Force Aviator Special Opertaions 28 year old medically retired combat related injury vet. They like me here
    Especially since I'm a brain injury guy who is (decently) good looking. Posterboy, if you would.
    Ohhh, did I meantion...I'm working with Congress to make Med. MJ available for all vets for medical usage?

Anyway, I hate that I'm not the forum as much as I was normally. I've been doing a LOT lately.
    I've been leaving a "random ideas" journal on Twitter too.
    @TimeTravelingMF

10PJJ to the core.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by K Madden View Post
    Tomorrow I'm training with the Brave's spring training coach, and football and baseball college top picks. I have a GoPro, and I WILL be recording almost all of this. As I cant share these videos online, everyone can track my progess. I'm a Ex-US Air Force Aviator Special Opertaions 28 year old medically retired combat related injury vet. They like me here
    Especially since I'm a brain injury guy who is (decently) good looking. Posterboy, if you would.
    Ohhh, did I meantion...I'm working with Congress to make Med. MJ available for all vets for medical usage?

Anyway, I hate that I'm not the forum as much as I was normally. I've been doing a LOT lately.
    I've been leaving a "random ideas" journal on Twitter too.
    @TimeTravelingMF

10PJJ to the core.
    Awesomeness brotha!!!! Do work!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by K Madden View Post
    I'm a Ex-US Air Force Aviator Special Opertaions 28 year old medically retired combat related injury vet.
    That is one hell of a title!!! LOL! Thanks for your support you've done and continue to do for our troops! I was in the AFOSI and got out at 12yrs; hoping to continue in the reserves, but denied for my back...that I'm not getting any disability for from our friendly VA!