http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MaHt...eature=related

lol at the comment "joe rogan sent me here"

Array

School
    11th Dimension

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Brian you should have put a warning to anyone watching the video you just posted. It contains some very graphic images and some disturbingly horrific dialogue from some truly sick people. Anyone who has never seen that stuff before will be shocked and some of those images will stay with them for life. I can't imagine the impact of a young teen or pre-teen watching it for the first time.

So I would caution anyone watching that video to prepare yourself to see and hear some very shocking stuff. Maybe for some people it's best avoided all together as it will upset them greatly.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Evidence Shows Norway Terror Attack a False Flag
    Prior to the events in Norway, the Department of Homeland Security released a propaganda video characterizing white middle class Americans as terrorists and members of white al-Qaeda, a term designed to conflate the image of the CIA-created Islamic terror group and “rightwing extremists” in America.

http://www.infowars.com/evidence-shows-norway-terror-attack-a-false-flag/

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Brian you should have put a warning to anyone watching the video you just posted. It contains some very graphic images and some disturbingly horrific dialogue from some truly sick people. Anyone who has never seen that stuff before will be shocked and some of those images will stay with them for life. I can't imagine the impact of a young teen or pre-teen watching it for the first time.

So I would caution anyone watching that video to prepare yourself to see and hear some very shocking stuff. Maybe for some people it's best avoided all together as it will upset them greatly.
    None of the images are really worse than a horror movie. I also think the graphic images may deserve a warning but there is MUCH more twisted - and more importantly false - images and ideals being spread to children/teens. This is truth, and while graphic, doesn't compare to current day movies.
    Maybe if every teen saw this the army of next generation would be much less supported

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Calan View Post
    None of the images are really worse than a horror movie. I also think the graphic images may deserve a warning but there is MUCH more twisted - and more importantly false - images and ideals being spread to children/teens. This is truth, and while graphic, doesn't compare to current day movies.
    Maybe if every teen saw this the army of next generation would be much less supported
    With all due respect, you seem to be confused about the impact of real horror compared to some to the fake stuff. I can tell you if you do the research you will find the brain processes what it knows to be fake VERY DIFFERENTLY to what it perceives to be real. Two totally different things. At a basic level if you see a realistic CGI scene that looks real in a video game and then see the real life version, trust me there will be a remarkible difference in how you process it consciously and unconsciously and how it will be stored in your long term memory. In the same way people will process real horror differently to fake horror. The real stuff has been shown to impact individual's Psychological state on a far greater scale then illusionary films. (Unsuprising really and should be common sense)

Also many peer reviewed research studies have repeatedly shown that shock tactics used to change behaviour (Like putting diseased lungs on Cigarette packets) are substantially less effective then what you would probably imagine.

Anyway this is off topic, my point was that responsible individuals in my opinion should put warnings before posting videos with graphic images.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post

Anyway this is off topic, my point was that responsible individuals in my opinion should put warnings before posting videos with graphic images.
    I agree, I was just really tired and just posted it even forgetting to put what it was about.

Array

School
    Motion Fitness Gym Millburn, NJ

Makes you wonder :0

Array

School
    Motion Fitness Gym Millburn, NJ

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    Iraq War Crimes- Depleted Uranium

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast