Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version

She also Scrubs series 1-9 received the Rising Star Award at the 2010 BAFTAs.
    Kristen Stewart landed the role of Bella Swan after captivating director Catherin Hardwicke who had gone to see her for an informal screen test, while she was on the set of Monk on dvd Adventureland.
    Considering how many inaccurate media claims have been made regarding?myself and?the potential series Tilda for HBO,?I wish to set Monk seasons 1-8 dvd box set the record straight.
    ?I had Frasier complete series no prior knowledge?that this show was being created or?put into development.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Matrix of Power
    Jordan Maxwell looks into high-power politics, secret societies, the illuminati, Freemasons and how they influence our lives

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    She also Scrubs series 1-9 received the Rising Star Award at the 2010 BAFTAs.
    Kristen Stewart landed the role of Bella Swan after captivating director Catherin Hardwicke who had gone to see her for an informal screen test, while she was on the set of Monk on dvd Adventureland.
    Considering how many inaccurate media claims have been made regarding?myself and?the potential series Tilda for HBO,?I wish to set Monk seasons 1-8 dvd box set the record straight.
    ?I had Frasier complete series no prior knowledge?that this show was being created or?put into development.
    My mind is full of fuck...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    [url]http://illuminati-order.com/index.html
    Okay so here's the reason I'm posting this. My dad is a free mason, they're all members of the Illuminati. He was groomed from about the age of 8 to 14 by his uncle. His uncle was in Vietnam. I got to talking to him one night and asked him about joining and he told me to go to this site when I was 16 if I still wanted to join. We were talking about what they stood for and what not. You know what they did and all. He told me it was just an organisation consisting of people who held the same beliefs as the founding fathers. Really you can go to this website and it will tell you word for word pretty much what he told me. But I haven't joined. . .yet. I have been thinking about it lately. But back to my main point. I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been spoken about or brought up. It's a huge conspiracy theory that these guys are all satanist, or they want to bring about the new world order. From what my dad has told me that's not entirely true. They more for life, liberty, equality, and the pursuit of happines. But if that's true then why did they "groom" him for so long at such a young age? I think it's just a brain washing phase. Also my parents make a pretty decent amount of money. Also, why is it that most of the members, we know of, are "wealthy", famous, or high up in a politicalesque position. I say politicalesque because the higher up officer ranks in the military are pretty much a political role. Why do they have so much control of our country? Another interesting thing. I used to do a bit of hacking. I used some of those skills to figure out who and where this site was created by. It's run through a pretty decent proxy using an IP spoofer. For those of you that aren't entirely that tech savy, an IP spoofer will spoof IPs some of them will change you IP every nano second. IP's can be used to figure out your location and who you are. This pretty nondescript website is still pretty secretive. Bit weird why would you spoof a proxy. They alone can do an OK job of hiding you. Bit over the top don't you think? Also if you google "joining illuminati" this is the second response. That pretty high up considering the number of conspiracy sites. Anyway just thought some of you might find this interesting. Lemme know what you think. I removed the

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    To move away from the Illuminati and Secret society theories I have something AMAZING!
    Starts off as a simple Pyramid documentary and proceeds to completely blow your mind

To argue against this is to argue against mathematics - as this is one of the only documentaries I've seen personally that deals with 100% fact.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Now that is deep! Thank you for giving my brain something this incredible to decipher! How amazing!!!

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Bad ass pyramid documentary!

Array

School
    None
    I just finished watching. I was glued to the screen, so much knowledge.

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast