Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartangan Jackson View Post

Yea the one i posted is serious though. Its well documented and done with professional quality. Go to the one where it talks about the umberella video and u will be like WOW
    This one seriously freaked me out cause I saw the subliminal image before the dude began to point it out and explain it. It literally gave me goose bumps. Some of his explanation didn't jive with me but you're right, it is very well produced. I watched all 10 of them. It's CRAAAAZY!

Array

School
    Rōnin

a video to watch

some cool videos about the truth of money.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Moon Landing Hoax.

Last edited by Jason Mallory; 09-06-2010 at 02:24 PM.

America : Freedom to Facism. It's about the IRS and the Fed Reserve

I don't agree. If he really wanted to make the money couldn't he use a copyright to force youtube to take it down? He's gettin information out there and asking for support for the making of his and other films

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Albert Fish: In Sin He Found Salvation

Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish[1] (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, and The Boogeyman.[4] A child rapist and cannibal, he boasted that he "had children in every state,"[4] and at one time put the figure at around 100. However, it is not clear whether he was talking about rapes or cannibalization, less still as to whether he was telling the truth. He was a suspect in at least five murders in his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed by electric chair.

Gives you a great insight in one of the most twisted minds in human history. Okay, that's a bold claim, but I've researched serial killers a couple of years now and Albert Fish is the most disturbed individual I've ever come across. The documentary isn't for everybody, but if the topic interest you, this is a good one.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom is a BBC documentary series by English filmmaker Adam Curtis, well known for other documentaries including The Century of the Self and The Power of Nightmares. It began airing in the United Kingdom on BBC Two on 11 March 2007.[1]

The series consists of three one-hour programmes which explore the concept and definition of freedom, specifically, "how a simplistic model of human beings as self-seeking, almost robotic, creatures led to today's idea of freedom."

Great doc. about the return of class structure in Briton but parallels the states well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    No, because it takes a lot of money to travel, film and produce one of those movies. Alex always releases his films on the internet for free and allows people to make copies and give them away for free. Because he does all that it's ok with me if he asks for people to support his efforts. Guaranteed he gives away for free more than he ever sells.

Besides, that has nothing to do with the accuracy and truth in the films.
    Storytellers have to over exaggerate constantly to get folks to listen...

"The life of brian" is a good example.

If he thinks it's fishy, then it might be.

Don't believe everything that's been told. It doesn't matter from which "side" it comes from. The truth has many faces, but is hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McDaniel View Post
    I don't agree. If he really wanted to make the money couldn't he use a copyright to force youtube to take it down? He's gettin information out there and asking for support for the making of his and other films
    Why should he ban it? It's advertising. Probably the biggest one nowadays there is. You don't get new viewers in forums about those theories. They probably all know it. But with just putting it on YouTube and having guys link it on forums, facebook etc. equals money in the long run.

You might give your stuff away for free on "pirate sites", too. It's all good marketing. You could make a video about that and people would watch it when you got persons who can talk...

Being german I have to know about the power of speech and what it can do to people.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    This one is not really a Documentary. It's a book, but everyone must read it. It's "Rule By Secrecy" by: Jim Marrs. Definitley pick it up. It's a complicated read, so take your time. It's about everything from corrupt banking in the U.S. controling the government to proof of CIA cover-ups working with the Rothschild. It's a MUST READ in my humble opinion.

... The Obama Deception is a good doc too!
    Last edited by Brandon Jeffries; 09-07-2010 at 04:14 AM.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast