Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein View Post
    im saying why hunt down a guy who may be some where in cali when you have ninjas all over the state
    Boom
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    For some reason the only thing that stands out to me about Marcos Avellan is where he showed a technique online, berimbolo no gi, he sat down xplained why you couldn't do the regular berimbolo no gi cus of grabbing the belt but that he had a LEGAL way around that then proceeded to show the technique with grabbing the waistband of the shorts real quick. Shit like that is jus dumb n he came off like a fool there. Why watch anymore techniques of he after that I don't want to learn cheating.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    For some reason the only thing that stands out to me about Marcos Avellan is where he showed a technique online, berimbolo no gi, he sat down xplained why you couldn't do the regular berimbolo no gi cus of grabbing the belt but that he had a LEGAL way around that then proceeded to show the technique with grabbing the waistband of the shorts real quick. Shit like that is jus dumb n he came off like a fool there. Why watch anymore techniques of he after that I don't want to learn cheating.
    I could see why that stands out for you, sounds like cheating.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I could see why that stands out for you, sounds like cheating.
    Grabbing the shorts in any competition is cheating, Lloyd Irvin taught some of his students how to force the knee reaping rule in IBJJF comps. That is a fucking bullshit way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Grabbing the shorts in any competition is cheating, Lloyd Irvin taught some of his students how to force the knee reaping rule in IBJJF comps. That is a fucking bullshit way to win.
    Well now, in most cases, the IBJJF has taught refs to look for this moving your opponent's into reaping position and the ref is supposed to DQ the attempting cheater. I have a more simple fix, just allow reaping the knee (at least at purple and up.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234