Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Riki Fukuda and Alex Caceres both fail UFC on Fuel TV 8 drug tests

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/20...v-8-drug-tests

Two more drug test failures were announced today, this time out of UFC on Fuel TV 8. Not even 24 hours after Riki Fukuda announced he had been given the UFC pink slip, it was confirmed by UFC officials that Fukuda failed his drug test. Bantamweight Alex Caceres also tested positive for marijuana metabolites.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Fukuda with the different stimulants!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Sam Sales

Lavar Johnson has failed for elevated testosterone for his loss to Brendan Schaub too :-)

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Damn 6 months suspention for Bruce Leroy and he just won 3 in a row. they really need to just ignore weed man seriously. Half the fighters smoke weed anyway. And the UFC doesn't have to suspend anybody since it was there test and not the athletic commision. Plus Dana isn't against weed he really doesn't care so I wonder who made this decision

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    Damn 6 months suspention for Bruce Leroy and he just won 3 in a row. they really need to just ignore weed man seriously. Half the fighters smoke weed anyway. And the UFC doesn't have to suspend anybody since it was there test and not the athletic commision. Plus Dana isn't against weed he really doesn't care so I wonder who made this decision
    I was wondering about that. I thought they couldnt suspend when they were acting as commission..I guess since he didnt get cut they can do what ever they want.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Damn even when the Blackzilians win, they still find a way to lose...