Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I just wanna see Cody guillotine his way into the UFC. I think its a combination of his physique and the technique he uses. Im sure commercial fishing has given that guy some unexpectedly strong fuckin arms, and it looks like he can get some pretty wicked angles.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    i prefer marcelos guillotine. that shit is death...

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    Might not have been doing this that long but when you beat a guy who trained for years with BJ Penn and Champion submissions grapplers/Wrestlers/Sambo fighters WHO ALL know the guillotine, you learn quickly on how to get out of things. I've also beaten a ricardo almeida black belt and a Renzo gracie black belt, and that is one guy. Time doesn't mean anything. It's how much you want to be good at what you do. I have the desire and drive to be the best I can be, so don't think just cause I hold NO rank in Jiu Jitsu at all doesn't mean I can't roll with top dogs. Of course there are people who out class me, but when I meet them I will spend as much time with them as I can to learn whatever I can.
    let Cody put you in that guillotine !!!!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    Might not have been doing this that long but when you beat a guy who trained for years with BJ Penn and Champion submissions grapplers/Wrestlers/Sambo fighters WHO ALL know the guillotine, you learn quickly on how to get out of things. I've also beaten a ricardo almeida black belt and a Renzo gracie black belt, and that is one guy. Time doesn't mean anything. It's how much you want to be good at what you do. I have the desire and drive to be the best I can be, so don't think just cause I hold NO rank in Jiu Jitsu at all doesn't mean I can't roll with top dogs. Of course there are people who out class me, but when I meet them I will spend as much time with them as I can to learn whatever I can.
    since your fresh out of the '' Matrix '' and i've been practicing for 14 years i'll enlighten you, there is no '' The Guillotine '' only variations of every technique. And this variation is '' Deadly '' have you been caught with this variation ???????????

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Well said AJ. I will also tell you the show encourages the fighters to talk shit in there pre fight interviews. They are reminded they may be there to fight, but they were picked to make a TV show first. That means it has to be entertaining.

I now they also show the fighters clips of what was being said about them before they film the aftermatch show, that may have led to Cody calling my coach a bitch and punk and he didn't like him from the first day they met. I know my coach said he got along great with Cody and was one of the guys he liked hanging with while there. If you remember the first show when they arrived at the mansion, while others ran to fight over who gets what room, Cody and Marc split off.....found the bar and sat down and had a drink togeather.

I also know Cody called coach when he filmed his aftermath part and said "Dude....I thought we were bros, they just showed me all the stuff you said in your prefight interview." Which, by the way was no worse than anything cody said. Coach told him, "We are Cody, but we were there doing a TV show, and we were getting ready to fight each other. What did you want me to say? I really like Cody, I hope when the shows over he will invite me to his house so his mom can get milk and cookies for us. Thats not what people on that show want from us. Hell I don't blaime them....I would turn that lame ass shit off too."

I guess that talk didn't make any since to Cody, because he went on to film the aftermath show and act like he hated Marc and couldn't wait to get into the ring with him. Only beleave parts of what you see, like...... Cody has a killer gilliotine, and yes my coach has power in his hands to put anyone to sleep. Nobody in that house got there because they are lucky. They are all bad dudes this year and if any of them threw down 10 times you would get 10 differant outcomes and 10 differant winners everytime.

Dangerous guys this year.....and nothing is a sure thing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Except for Cody would win by guillotine all 10 times, against anyone. He is the fuckin Chuck Norris of guillotines!
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    Funny thing about having only one go to move in the arsanal .....people figure it out. Maybe your 11 and 0 or maybe your 20 and 0, but someone always figures it out. Always. So lets hope Cody is well rounded, we will have to wait and see. I do know with 100 % certianty , He will not become a UFC world champion if he only has the MCKENZOTINE, or whatever it is he calls it.

Rounded is what its all about. I know that GSP has refered to my coach as one of the most dangerous guys in the more than once, and we already know Kos had him as his number one guy. They don't look at just what happens doing the fight, they watch them everyday in practice, to base there opinion. Watch what GSP says before the fight, he said Cody had little chance of the win, but anything can happen in MMA. He underestmated how well his gameplan would play out. But that does not make Cody and his guillotine unstopable by far, He has much to do before he reach's chuck Norris status!!!!lol.

I am still holding out for the wild card, I don't know about that more than anyone else. Coach does not disscuss any of what happens on the shows with us until they air. But I know my coach, his skills, and his work ethic. They always stand out . He has made Kos take notice, he has made GSP take Notice and Dana white take notice.......so I'm hoping a wild card is in his future. Maybe Cody and him can do this again

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    the wild card is for the fighter with the best performance but still looses or gets robbed. so far the british dude deserves it the most. & Cody's guillotine is ''sick'' period, well rounded or not !

Array

School
    Derrick........sick for sure !!!!!! No argument there. My coach has rolled with world class Bjj guys,including several of the Gracies and Marcelo Garcia and never been put out with a guillotine. He has nothing but praise for how good Cody is at it.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    the jiujitsu community should give Cody an award for adding such a deadly variation. to a old and neglected technique. & using basic principles of simplicity. thats what jits is really all about. the cool & calculated '' Mental Steal Trap '' , not the MMA douche bag philosophy, witch is one reason why jiujitsu in mma is such a low quality.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast