Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Charge nurse for 42 bed Intensive care unit, also head up the hospital's code and rapid response teams.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Photographer. I've shot most of the studio/location pics of Smoke Sepent that you've seen. Done 3 sessions with them. Most of the pics haven't seen the light of day though.... I also shot 2 videos of Eddie's seminars in Allentown that I wish he'd release alread The first is a rather advanced seminar that cover De La Riva and Spiral Guard and I shot it with one (dslr) video camera. The second is a slightly more basic seminar that breaks down great transitions from Lockdown and Rubber Guard into Butterfly Guard and that one is a 2 camera shoot. Like I said, I'm hoping these see the light of day at some point. The only way to see these seminars currently is to steal my phone...

I also do all of Marcelo Garcia's photography for his website including his Jiu Jitsu Magazine skateboard cover a few months back. That really hard to see cover photo on his Advanced X Guard book is my shot. I also do the videos on his You Yube page. Sorry for going on so long, but you did ask

My Instagram is @johnricard
    My other work appears on my blog www.johnricardblog.com.
    And did I mention I do a podcast called "Camera Work" that is available on Stitcher and iTunes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Spokane
    I work at bruchi's lol if anyone's never heard of it its a cheesteaks and subs place.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    I am a Denturist, came out of highschool and was like what the fuck??! I can't do nothing, or get a good job.... so I said fuck it.!!! Went and back and did a 4th year of highschool and made the minimum requirements to get into the denturist program. Barely passed the manual dexterity test (hand eye cordination) but kicked ass on the minimul requirements.!! Went to post sedondary, interned, and became a denturist.
    I have always been a scrappy party seeker and this life felt strange, Although I love making dentures, and making people feel good about themselves, I also like making mouthguards, training,competing and of course partying. I have managed to survive, bringing up 3 kids a nephew and a neice, but the fire to compete, train and achieve some sort of legacy is always present. I just want to contribute something to martial arts that will stand the test of time. Be it a technique, regiment, style, will, state of mind, I don't know.... This is why Eddie is the man. His name will live on ( sounds cheezy, but I am drunk too and this reminds me of a scene from troy...)

Array

School
    iglesias mma
    full time Student

Sam Sales

I do a lot of design work, also I co-own part of a landscaping business with my brother, but I am jus a financial partner there. Going to be going on the doors one evening per week from May too.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    After over a decade as a Java programmer I'm now a production support analyst at a major bank working on ancient mainframe systems with COBOL interfaces...its like programming in the stone age. I'm good at my job & it pays the bills but at the end of the day I'm busting my ass to the benefit of our faceless shareholders. In college I had imagined I would be working for NASA coding computer viruses to save us from the aliens or designing extraction algorithms that can download consciousness into a digital format & thus, make humans immortal. Nope, nothing that cool. Hell, it's been 15 years in the field & not once has my boss even asked me to triangulate anyone's position or decrypt a secret message. But you know, I got a mug with my name on it under the company logo after 10 years so that was cool...

How could I NOT choke people in my time off?

Array

School
    Taking a break...
    Loaded question for sure. Okay, let's see... Professional poker player and anything multimedia; Web design, cinematography, video editing, motion graphics and DVD authoring. Currently sling a full-time gig as Interactive Media Producer at the World Poker Tour in Irvine, Calif.

Personal Online Portfolio & LinkedIn

Mostly I run martial arts programs for kids. I am also a CrossFit Coach and Web / Graphic Designer with some back end work thrown in.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Photographer. I've shot most of the studio/location pics of Smoke Sepent that you've seen. Done 3 sessions with them. Most of the pics haven't seen the light of day though.... I also shot 2 videos of Eddie's seminars in Allentown that I wish he'd release alread The first is a rather advanced seminar that cover De La Riva and Spiral Guard and I shot it with one (dslr) video camera. The second is a slightly more basic seminar that breaks down great transitions from Lockdown and Rubber Guard into Butterfly Guard and that one is a 2 camera shoot. Like I said, I'm hoping these see the light of day at some point. The only way to see these seminars currently is to steal my phone...

I also do all of Marcelo Garcia's photography for his website including his Jiu Jitsu Magazine skateboard cover a few months back. That really hard to see cover photo on his Advanced X Guard book is my shot. I also do the videos on his You Yube page. Sorry for going on so long, but you did ask

My Instagram is @johnricard
    My other work appears on my blog www.johnricardblog.com.
    And did I mention I do a podcast called "Camera Work" that is available on Stitcher and iTunes?

haha busy man!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast