Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Please help

This man doesn't train BJJ or do MMA but he is a fellow human being and a father of six that desperately needs help asap.

We have an urgent request. Our dad [of six kids ranging from 9-17] has been diagnosed with an extremely rare condition called AVM (Arterial-Venous-malformation). He was admitted into the emergency room on Tuesday may 8th at 3:00 am and is in critical condition. This only effects 1% of the population. Arterial-Venous Malformations are areas that lack capillaries that carry the blood that nourishes the tissues in the brain. His condition is congenital. Meaning it dates to birth. Over time the blood has built up, causing the blood vessels to rupture and bleed in the brain. As a result, he has had a wet stroke and is in critical condition. He desperately needs surgery within the next few days. Since his condition is so rare however, not many surgeons are familiar with this condition, so he needs to be flown to Stanford which is the closest possible place. Unfortunately, we don’t qualify for insurance and we don’t have anywhere near how much the staggering $100,000 It would take for his surgery. Time in is not our side. He was supposed to be flown out days ago. We are asking for your prayer and help. Please. Any amount will do. Donate any amount through the link below. https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...avegaryparrish
    Also, over the next few days I will be donating ALL PROFITS from every single sale of Waiau Fight Company products, directly to the family of Gary Parrish. (www.waiaufightcompany.com) Think our shirts suck? No problem, please donate directly to the fund. Every penny counts.

Even if you're low on cash and can't spare it, please look us up on facebook (facebook.com/waiaufightcompany) and share the post. I don't know these people either but why not help save a persons life? Thanks guys.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Chipped in what I could, also shared on my FB. Best wishes.

You're a good dude. Thanks bro.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    That's awesome Justin! Ill donate for sure and post to fb.

You da man, Rick! Much appreciated for all of the continued support. They got a helluva mountain to climb raising all that money but people like you and HerbChao are gonna make it possible.

These are good people.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I wish I was in a position to help financially. I will post on Facebook when I get home.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Posted on Facebook as well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    done Justin.. hope it all works out for the better.

No worries about the money, I completely understand. Reposting on Facebook is more than enough. Can't tell you how much I appreciate this.

Array

School
    ronin
    donated what i could afford, hopefully it works out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast