Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95
  1. #41
    Magnus Hansson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post


    How to make your video mobile capable
    OOOOOh fricking great!! Big up Brent!! Maybe can can help how to embed the youtube into this forum too hahah, I donīt like just to have a link

  2. #42

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Location
    Birmingham, England.
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    This is really awesome! It just motivates you to be open-minded and innovative, and this is what bjj is all about. Because lets face it - you have to train in the gi if you want to be good, no matter if your focus is no gi or mma.
    Respectfully but strongly disagree.

    Saying you have to train in the gi if you want to be good at no gi or MMA is equally closed minded as saying training in the gi is a waste of time.

  3. #43
    Magnus Hansson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Respectfully but strongly disagree.

    Saying you have to train in the gi if you want to be good at no gi or MMA is equally closed minded as saying training in the gi is a waste of time.
    I think Vlad is trying to say what I said in an earlier post! I guess what he was thinking didnīt come out right in the text, It really looked as it was a closed minded person..I know Vlad very well and he is not that type of person at all. Maybe he was drinking heavily at the time:-)

  4. #44

    Array

    School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    96
    Thank you very much Magnus. I put this rg variation into my rolling last night with great results. Most appreciated.

  5. #45
    Magnus Hansson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by michael h View Post
    Thank you very much Magnus. I put this rg variation into my rolling last night with great results. Most appreciated.
    Awesome Michael:-) in what did you get them:-)??

  6. #46
    What's the cost of living in Sweden?

  7. #47

    Array

    School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    96
    I caught the gogo several times and hit Special K. Also used this strategy from the bottom and worked like a charm to omoplata. I have found that in the gi it has been harder to break my opponent down mission control and isolate the arm. After watching your video I have started by threatening the collar choke to get his hand moving the zombie to New York and now catching his collar with my hugging hand. Extremely tight clinch.

  8. #48
    Magnus Hansson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorV View Post
    What's the cost of living in Sweden?
    Hi Victor! itīs like most of the european countries! not that cheap, you can always find cheaper ways to live and etc

  9. #49
    Magnus Hansson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by michael h View Post
    I caught the gogo several times and hit Special K. Also used this strategy from the bottom and worked like a charm to omoplata. I have found that in the gi it has been harder to break my opponent down mission control and isolate the arm. After watching your video I have started by threatening the collar choke to get his hand moving the zombie to New York and now catching his collar with my hugging hand. Extremely tight clinch.
    Very Nice:-) congrats! itīs not a simple move. Yeah! itīs almost impossible to break down people in the closed guard! I have done my own way to get to RB and itīs really simple, I will show that pretty soon I guess.
    Thanx for sharing

  10. #50
    The stuff is really good. I just need to improve my basic stuff before I start that.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •