Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mouthguards

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I won't wear a cup. I had bruised ribs for 4 weeks after repping with a guy who used a cup at the detroit seminar. I wouldn't do that to another person.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    I don't require cups. Some of the tourneys won't allow them anyways. Mouthguards are mandatory.

Getting hit in the nuts sucks, but spending a small fortune at the dentist is worse.

The concussion chances are pretty high as well.

Array

School
    Half the dudes in the Peterborough moon roll without mouthguards. Like I said, I never do. Tonight was a first and last.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Wow.. that got to hurt brother. It hurts me just looking at it. And yall know my feeling on cups. Just about a couple of months ago, the coaches here implement that mouth guard rule also. No mouthguard, no rolling.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    I will not even do tech without one. I had my dentist make me two, The first one was free and the second one he only charged me 25 bucks ( even though there is about 50 bucks in cost to each one). I was so happy with the fit and asked them about making them for our youth program. He offered to make one for each of our youth for FREE. I ended up getting 15 of our youth free custom fit mouth guards. Its worth talking to your dentist about it...a lot of people dont realize they may make them free for patients.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I rarely roll with a mouthguard, I don't wanna end up like Quatoof
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Sam Sales

yes I always roll without any mouthguard, cup or ear protection. Might actually start wearing a mouthguard though.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    I will not even do tech without one. I had my dentist make me two, The first one was free and the second one he only charged me 25 bucks ( even though there is about 50 bucks in cost to each one). I was so happy with the fit and asked them about making them for our youth program. He offered to make one for each of our youth for FREE. I ended up getting 15 of our youth free custom fit mouth guards. Its worth talking to your dentist about it...a lot of people dont realize they may make them free for patients.
    Interesting. Def gonna check with my dentist.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    Same for us, soon as we step on the mats we have our mouth guards. I've spent prolly a good 15K on Tyler's teeth in the form of braces and shit. Way too much money to not take care of them in addition to the safety aspect. Concussions suck ass lol

Array

School
    Yeah I wear MatMan head gear too.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast