Gonna be great!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Upload it soon please haha. The anticipation is killin me

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I work up early this morning to check it. Can't go back to sleep so I periodically come in and check it every hour...LOL Getting Cora to stretch out and be ready to drill all day. She only has 3 days of drilling this before her tournament on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I work up early this morning to check it. Can't go back to sleep so I periodically come in and check it every hour...LOL Getting Cora to stretch out and be ready to drill all day. She only has 3 days of drilling this before her tournament on Sat.
    You guys are awesome (along with the rest of the 10th Planet family of course). It is nice to see that I am not the only freak checking the website every hour. I must see the video before I hit the gym tonight

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Martin: I just called back all 3 of my appointments / clients today and rescheduled them for next week. These 3 appointments can potentially make me about $8K, but I can always help them next week. The rest of this week is for drilling the Muddy Waters....

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I've been going to it whenever I can since the camp. Is anyone else getting people to tap from the position itself, before the (notgivingawaytheending) is even on?

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Can't wait! It's Rubber Guard week at our school. This would be an awesome end of the week bonus to start working on! We have a tournament in 7 weeks...all that practice time. :-)

Array

School
    Combat Society
    This is like waiting for parents to wake up on Christmas morning...

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    I have my first tournament in 11 years in 4 weeks and I have been impatiently waiting for this !!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10WO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    I've been going to it whenever I can since the camp. Is anyone else getting people to tap from the position itself, before the (notgivingawaytheending) is even on?
    I havn't gotten any premature taps yet, but once its on, game over man. Have yet to lose it on anyone.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast