Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBanks View Post
    Well Chris to me and my students we are a legit 10th planet hotbox and teaching legit techniques straight out of master Eddies books and from the Brandon Quick DVDs I have the tv and DVD player mounted on the wall, not that I should because you can't charge a little money to make everyone benefit from it?! Do you run the system Chris? I take it you are a black belt yeah?
    I've been in the marial arts for almost 30 years. I'm in charge of the 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Hotbox program and work with Eddie to certifiy an open official affiliates. I'm also the moderator of this forum. I run the largest 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu affiliate on the East Coast of the US. Watching the banner at the top of the screen, you'll see we were affiliate of the year in 2012, and I was the 2011 Nibiru Warrior of the year. I've been an offical affiliate since 2007 (1 of the original 3 that are left) . I pay my dues every year on time and I've sacrifced everything to make it all a success. Nope still a brown, I went out to HQ to test from my Black in Oct, but blew my knee out the first day there. Sorry that doesn't compare to your 6months.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Well Chris to me and my students we are a legit 10th planet hotbox and teaching legit techniques straight out of master Eddies books and from the Brandon Quick DVDs I have the tv and DVD player mounted on the wall, not that I should because you can't charge a little money to make everyone benefit from it?! Do you run the system Chris? I take it you are a black belt yeah?
    I need to smoke a bowl... I all of a sudden got a splitting headache for some reason.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ronnie, come to the East Coast Training camp. I'll personally pay for your hotel

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Ok well I will reduce my price to £5 per class which means I am not making ANY profit whatsoever, that just covers cost and that's all. Chris nibiru warrior of the year? Lol what exactly did you have to do to earn that title? How often do you go out and compete?? Would be more impressed hearing you winning a few golf medals instead of being a Internet warrior. 10P4L

This has to be a troll...

But if not maybe you can understand it under these terms:
    You cannot open your own fast food restaurant called McDonalds that sells the same items on the menu that you do your best to imitate. Even if you really love McDonalds and there are no other McDonald's anywhere near you. It is simply illegal; you will get sued and shut down.

If you really love McDonald's and want one in your area you would have to purchase a franchise (and pay and required fees) and run it according to their standards.

Make sense?

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Now I'm totally certain it's a troll.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Hold up guys. I mean he has been studying Brandon Quick DVDs...

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    I meant gold medals* and I certainly am not a troll I'm deadly serious and asking for advice that's all

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    This has to be a troll...

But if not maybe you can understand it under these terms:
    You cannot open your own fast food restaurant called McDonalds that sells the same items on the menu that you do your best to imitate. Even if you really love McDonalds and there are no other McDonald's anywhere near you. It is simply illegal; you will get sued and shut down.

If you really love McDonald's and want one in your area you would have to purchase a franchise (and pay and required fees) and run it according to their standards.

Make sense?
    I don't think his understand he is to dumb

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I meant gold medals* and I certainly am not a troll I'm deadly serious and asking for advice that's all
    And you have been given serious advice by the person running the Hotbox program and you have done nothing but challege that advice along with eveyone elses. You've dug your own hole, have fun down there.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast