Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Meghan View Post
    This question is for anyone really...

If you are a skeptic or passionate disbeliever, what is/are your biggest hangups in not acknowledging the program exists?
    First, welcome to the forums! Its awesome to have someone as knowledgeable as yourself being a part of our forum.

Second, I think a lot of people, especially here in the south, still subliminally believe the government couldn't do these things. I've probably explained haarp 1,000,000 times to people here. Most of the time they don't even believe its real. Let alone the shady side of the program. Until people experience these things, they always tend to dismiss it. Seeing is believing I guess.

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I worked on Air Fields all throughout Iraq, Al Asad, Al Taqqadum, South Sinjar, An Ramadi when I was in the Marine Corps. Being in the logistical field you see exactly what is coming in and what is going out. I could probably validate a lot of your claims, especially from the ground level.
    The procurement of these contaminants was in an AF hazardous materials management systems. Known at one point as "EMIS" and ordered through an AF Form 3952. I am not sure if the birds would have parked at those installations, from all the research I have done, they seemed to stay stateside and in Europe. Either way, when you look back, its insane what you can piece together. Things that never set off a light bulb at the time, but surface in relevant situations/discussions.

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    First, welcome to the forums! Its awesome to have someone as knowledgeable as yourself being a part of our forum.

Second, I think a lot of people, especially here in the south, still subliminally believe the government couldn't do these things. I've probably explained haarp 1,000,000 times to people here. Most of the time they don't even believe its real. Let alone the shady side of the program. Until people experience these things, they always tend to dismiss it. Seeing is believing I guess.
    I'd say the most difficult aspect in making this mainstream is convincing those who I engage off the record to come forward and help expose this. From former AF pilots who didn't spray, but believe it occurs based on things they used to do... to two people who worked with HAARP and the software. I've been talking about the issue, publicly, for over a year.. and I'm alive an well.

I don't think anyone here is saying 100% that chemtrails do not exist in certain areas. But the problem in my opinion is that the majority of people who are into chemtrails think every contrail is a chemtrail.

If you are all so concerned/convinced about chemtrails and that they are actively spraying major metropolitan areas, why not band together, outline a detailed testing procedure (that everyone in the scientific community agrees upon) and follow the planes start to finish. It seems to me that this would be the best use of your time and resources and no one could argue with your results.

Array

School
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    I don't think anyone here is saying 100% that chemtrails do not exist in certain areas. But the problem in my opinion is that the majority of people who are into chemtrails think every contrail is a chemtrail.

If you are all so concerned/convinced about chemtrails and that they are actively spraying major metropolitan areas, why not band together, outline a detailed testing procedure (that everyone in the scientific community agrees upon) and follow the planes start to finish. It seems to me that this would be the best use of your time and resources and no one could argue with your results.
    You make a great point, I have brought this idea up to several of my counterparts in my profession. An issue we have faced is being cock blocked by labs. Samples in mass quantity with similar dates have come back clean at one lab, yet hot at another... from the same sample. The cover up goes deep and its quite serious. I believe a way to bypass this is to find more labs in different locations.

Living in Chicago, the spraying goes on around 4 days a week. I have time elapsed video, and zoomed in to where you see the spraying turn on an off. I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm a head case when I run outside and film the sky talking to myself, lol.

I am currently working to find a way to air sampling by adhering a sampling pump to a friend's drone, yes, a drone. The issue is the particles sprayed are so small, I need to find a method that can collect nano sized particulates.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Awesome thread!

I'll pay for your tattoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'll make a 10p shirt out of that tattoo and sell it in the store and give you 5% Aaron!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'll draw it!

....You did say cock duster right?
    This might just happen, except for that freudian slip by Coach Herzog.

. A major question that needs to be answered is why, when finding environmental reporting limits 100 x's over the allowable limits, does the EPA not pay it any attention? The law requires these limits, if taken in general or construction industry, to be reported to both OSHA and the EPA.
    YOu mean limits of metals? WHen and Where? Can we access the data?

This question is for anyone really...

If you are a skeptic or passionate disbeliever, what is/are your biggest hangups in not acknowledging the program exists?
    Honestly, I dont really think I know enough about what exactly you are proposing, there are many camps of chemtrail people. So, you propose that military (not commercial) planes pass heavy metals through their jet engines in order to alter the metal content of the worlds arable land so that only gmo crops will be able to grow?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Aaron, care to debate Kristen a little?
    What format? Like on this thread? Im not sure Im qualified to represent "the skeptics" on this one. I would play devils advocate in order to help hone an argument that would be capable of swaying rigid skeptics. Thats assuming that enough evidence can be collected, corroborated and presented.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 07-17-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    A big hurdle in bringing this horrific program to the fore front is getting people past the point of worrying what people might think of them if they either believe or even talk about it. Like Eddie said, the biggest criminals are in our government, who also demonize and black ball people who were "heroes" one day and "enemies" the next, dependent upon their ability to carry on their lies.
    Nice to meet you Kristen! I'm very glad you are here on the forums with such knowledge and have risked so much to educate others about this corruption! I'm only 17 but I love science and I've seen enough evidence of chemtrails (on film and down here in SoFlo) to know they are real. Also, in my short 17 years I've witnessed evidence of countless cases of government corruption from our chemical companies making the nation's foods to an obviously failed war on drugs to the Patriot Act. The government has very powerful tools of propaganda and divisiveness but not all hope is lost thanks to warriors of the truth like you!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Hi Kristen,
    I have to say, I agree with Chris Herzog regarding your guest podspot on EBR. I thought you're knowledge about the subject was so clearly obvious. I have been following Eddie's interest on the subject for a while up until that point, and found it scary, to say the least, that these groups would even consider it, let alone support it and fund it. KNowing the health risks and hiding this information from its people?? Knowing what the potential human cost could be? To lie repeatedly to us and make up all kinds of bullshit thinking we are just going to sit back and swallow that crap is very very sad. How does something like this even happen? How can people in high positions just ignore such a thing? Blows me away.

We need to pay attention. Eddies right, we need to be suspicious of the powers that be. We really do! It pisses me off that the powers that be, think were all idiots, that really pistes me off!

I appreciate people like you Kristen who tell it like it is, and stand up for what they believe in. People who know something's wrong, and do something about about it. It obviously has not been an easy ride, People cant even imagine some of the crap you've been through, but if you really want to know, go to EBR episode 15 and listen to Kristen's story. I couldn't believe it! Its worth it trust me.

Thanks to you too Eddie, you got my attention homie. Your effort in this has been powerful too mate. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum Kristen,

Its awesome having you here!
    Last edited by FRANK BARCA; 07-17-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Kristen/Eddie - It just occured to me that all military planes are maintained by contracted civilians or enlisted airman. This means that there are detailed technical documents explaining how to maintain every piece of equipment on every plane. These documents are studied by and open in front of the maintainer while working on the aircraft.

If a spraying mechanism was installed on a miltary jet, it would need maintenance and possibly calibration (if automated) and would therefor be detailed in the manual.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    Kristen/Eddie - It just occured to me that all military planes are maintained by contracted civilians or enlisted airman. This means that there are detailed technical documents explaining how to maintain every piece of equipment on every plane. These documents are studied by and open in front of the maintainer while working on the aircraft.

If a spraying mechanism was installed on a miltary jet, it would need maintenance and possibly calibration (if automated) and would therefor be detailed in the manual.
    We already have someone on the inside, in the Air Force that is telling us what's going on, Kristen. She tells the whole story on my podcast. She tells her story on Joe's new show too. Joe told me that based on her testimony he now believes that some of those suspicious clouds are chemtrails and joe has been a mad skeptic up to this point. Listen to the podcast
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast