Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    East coast people complain too much. It's too hot during the summer and too snowy during the winter. Someone should ship them to a Wyoming or Montana winter and to Baker for the summer, then they'll shut up lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    this is freakin hilarious.. gonna borrow.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    I wish it was warm/hot here .. I have been in the out skirts of LA for 2 weeks now and it has yet to hit 80 degrees. HORSE SHIT, I SAY!!

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Well, Norway is.. we don't have real nice summers up here.. But there's usually some intervals with warm enough weather to go swimmig in a lake or something.

This summer is rainy and it sucks. My room is even cold.

I'm gonna flee and emigrate to California, or Texas before the Gulf stream turns and the frost giants come back.

"Sheeeet"

Array

School
    currently searching
    that shit was awesome
    "91 thousand degrees"

i live in texas, i think that women needs to just drink some water or something

i bet she did it knowing it would be funny tho, because she can't believe in god if shes talking they way she was, if so then thats probably the reason its so hot in your living room and your ac can't keep up, because GODS taking a hot shit in your living room

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Thats was hilarious!

I can see the pacific from my "home dojo" upstairs. It was 61 F today.

This is bill hicks about you socal lizard people,

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Lol.."the Lord is OUT OF CONTROL.." Hah

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    East coast people complain too much. It's too hot during the summer and too snowy during the winter. Someone should ship them to a Wyoming or Montana winter and to Baker for the summer, then they'll shut up lol
    I'm from the West Coast. Lived in Arizona, SoCal, Oregon, Colorado, and Idaho. Spent a couple summers bouncing around the desert Southwest on vacation. It's hot but not HUMID hot. That's what I hate about this place. If I wanted to breath water, I'd have been a fish. If you wake up at 4 a.m. and it feels like someone is trying to smother you with a soaking wet wool blanket, there's something inherently WRONG.

As for winter...I live in Virginia. East Coast drivers CAN'T drive. Half inch of snow and it looks like a demolition derby. An inch of snow and everything gets shut down. In Colorado, lived so far out in the country our school bus was a modified Suburan. Anything less than a blizzard meant we were in school. We even got blown off the road but we still made it to school. Late, but we made it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorV View Post
    Anything less than a blizzard meant we were in school. We even got blown off the road but we still made it to school. Late, but we made it.
    This might be the best thing I've ever read in a while. As for Chicago it's hotter than Satans rectum. It's fucking steamy and humid and nasty. Fuck this I'm moving to Arizona or New Mexico.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    85 yesterday, 55 today. And the big lake is furious today! feels like October!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast