Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by K Madden View Post
    This sounds fun... Can you give me an idea of where to go to do this from Chi? It'd be neat to hit these. Hope I have time!
    You just take I-94 north from 10th planet chicago to us-41 to greenbay, then 141 north to m-95, the east on m-28 into Marquette.5.5 hrs. After Marquette you you shoot accross the U.P. and cross the Mackinac bridge into lower peninsula on I-75 to Clare hotbox about 6 hrs. The from Clare it is only about 2hrs ish over to Adlai in 10th planet Detroit. Out of the way for sure but neat drive around the lakes if you have never done it.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    You just take I-94 north from 10th planet chicago to us-41 to greenbay, then 141 north to m-95, the east on m-28 into Marquette.5.5 hrs. After Marquette you you shoot accross the U.P. and cross the Mackinac bridge into lower peninsula on I-75 to Clare hotbox about 6 hrs. The from Clare it is only about 2hrs ish over to Adlai in 10th planet Detroit. Out of the way for sure but neat drive around the lakes if you have never done it.
    Ah damn. That may be a little to far this time. But I travel more than a russian astronaut, so don't be surprised if I'm nearby soon.
    Thank you very much for the invite. Hopefully soon

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    staying how long? i will be gone Sunday and won't be back until Monday around 6pm for class.
    Dang it. Looks like I'm going to just miss ya. Next time homie. I'll prob be leaving AL on Monday afternoon

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by K Madden View Post

Dang it. Looks like I'm going to just miss ya. Next time homie. I'll prob be leaving AL on Monday afternoon
    If you wanna stop in at Noon, Sam will be teaching the day class on Monday. Usually a small crowd so y'all could probably get plenty of rolling in.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    If you wanna stop in at Noon, Sam will be teaching the day class on Monday. Usually a small crowd so y'all could probably get plenty of rolling in.
    I'd love to get in there. You're not going to Nebraska, are you?

In Iowa now, Chi-town crowd tonight! Then I wanna hock a loogie off the sears tower.

Detroit tomorrow!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    We're not a moon or hotbox but we're all 10th Planet freaks. Madison Indiana if you want to swing through, halfway between 10P Indy and 10P Richmond.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    We're not a moon or hotbox but we're all 10th Planet freaks. Madison Indiana if you want to swing through, halfway between 10P Indy and 10P Richmond.
    Shoot me a PM or FB me your number. I think I can swing that!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Wow, east coast biased much!?
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    In my mind
    Yeah yeeeeah! My man is gonna be doing a lecture on focus at VAFJJ! Just what I need, well that and a hug :-)

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    Yeah yeeeeah! My man is gonna be doing a lecture on focus at VAFJJ! Just what I need, well that and a hug :-)
    Oh. And hugs you will get. Haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast