Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    They are relatively the same...I was just saying you don't have to pull him up to make it happen. Also, I think Brandon intended the basketball to be played from the deep web variation of the spider web.
    ... Deep web?

I cannot find that on forum search

Is that what it's called when you secure the far leg instead of the close leg?

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Nah, deep web is a way of playing spiderweb off of your hip. You uncross your legs and use leg curls to control your opponent. There isn't any material out there on it. Maybe Brandon will post a video of it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Nah, deep web is a way of playing spiderweb off of your hip. You uncross your legs and use leg curls to control your opponent. There isn't any material out there on it. Maybe Brandon will post a video of it.
    thank you

I hope he does...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Here is what we are calling the Deep Web. It's a really small variation on the Spider Web position that I have a ton of success with. I give a couple of details on control, as well as finishing the armbar without expending much energy.

I also show what Sean was referring to as The Basketball. It's almost exactly the same thing as what Herzog was calling the Restless Leg Syndrome in the video he posted in this thread.

Let me know what you think!

"The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Here is what we are calling the Deep Web. It's a really small variation on the Spider Web position that I have a ton of success with. I give a couple of details on control, as well as finishing the armbar without expending much energy.

I also show what Sean was referring to as The Basketball. It's almost exactly the same thing as what Herzog was calling the Restless Leg Syndrome in the video he posted in this thread.

Let me know what you think!

thank you!! I like your spiderweb variation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123