Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Jeez...Not even sure what to say after reading all that.
    Like other people said, I stopped even reading Bruce's threads after the first week. I just figured he was a pageant mom living through his daughter's glory which isn't at all uncommon. I didn't pay attention so I didn't see any of the "friendly suggestions" so I cant really comment on whether what was said was over the top or not. Some people need need to be hit with the blunt truth but without knowing Bruce what Brent said did seem over the top and pretty harsh. Again I don't know Bruce so I don't know if that was what he needs to get a point across to him. I hope Cora sticks with it and does become a World Champion.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Tough one. Brent was about as insulting as you can get but again he is only one guy. Bruce could have said whatever he wanted to brent but to come back with "i'm leaving jiujitsu, cause you hurt my feelings"? IDK thats bitch made. This is one of the most accepting and friendly places on the web despite brent littell's brutal honesty with his opinion. You cant coddle a grown man.

........does this mean its safe to come back the constant tip toeing around the delusional ideas of one man and the constant stream of video updates was getting too much

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    2 the peeps that believe Brent was harsh... Hardin tha Fuck Uphttps://youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Tough one. Brent was about as insulting as you can get but again he is only one guy. Bruce could have said whatever he wanted to brent but to come back with "i'm leaving jiujitsu, cause you hurt my feelings"? IDK thats bitch made. This is one of the most accepting and friendly places on the web despite brent littell's brutal honesty with his opinion. You cant coddle a grown man.
    I agree with you... Maybe I'm a little sensitive today I think Brent just came off sounding like a bully to me. I don't know Brent, maybe he is a great guy, it's just not my style of communication/social interaction.

Array

School
    Steel City MMA
    If any of the replies so far came off as harsh, just be thankful Taylor isn't here to put his two cents in.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Wilhelm View Post
    If any of the replies so far came off as harsh, just be thankful Taylor isn't here to put his two cents in.
    Awesome was just talking about the legacy of taylor at the east coast training camp

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    lol
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

pretty disgusting thread.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    For the Record I never thought you were a Predator. I got a sonand I started a kids class just to teach him so he will have like sized bodies to roll lol. That and I think that kids obviously benefit from such things. Any of my critique was because it can be a setback to attempt to teach something something you truly dont know. I have guys come in all the time that think they know all our ÜFC"moves because they watch fights. Anyone of us that has owned a school knows "that guy". We have a triple A hockey team here that has tons of guys go to the NHL from it. We had one of their guys come in to class and say the last aformentioned comment ... It just baffled me because he chalked what we do into something any fool can do after watching it a couple of times. It would be like me thinkin I could be a pro hockey player after watching the NHL ... I think your intentions are noble, go learn, be that role model and teacher ya want to be. Just do it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Thank you everyone for your advice. Point well taken. Btw I am not a Predator!!!!! How can anyone of you possibly think that way of me? Did you think that just because I said I will train kids only, that their parents aren't there watching? Everyday of my life, everything I do are for the kids. Everyday I help a family who makes minimum wage to become financial secure. I provide careers to those with dead end jobs. Why am I doing this? For the kids. I know what its like to grow up poor in a foreign country. I know what's its like to barely making ends meet. So when I help the parents, I am helping the kids to have a better future. You know how many I help send to college? By me helping their parents set aside money for the kids to go to college, they are most likely to have a better future. So my whole life mission is to help people, its just breaks my heart to hear yall calling me a predator. Sure this Jiu Jitsu thing isn't my calling, but man I will give up this idea if anyone else around my place will just volunteer and open their gym for the less fortunate, even if its for just one day a week. Everyday Cora and I come back home from the gym, I see my neighbors kids just playing sticks outside. Nothing else they can do. I just feel like they are just missing out so much on what we have to offer. But of course no gym around here will offer them free access. But yall are right..110%, Jiu Jitsu isn't my thing so i'm done with it. Thank you for all your time and advice. Apologies for stirring up such a commotion.
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast