Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    the fucking dictionary people lost me when they started adding ebonics. Now they add pop culture words as fast as they can in order to get a few hits on their websites.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Miley was not twerking. You gotta have ass to twerk. Twerking is not a societal downfall. It's a dance where women shake just their ass in a beautiful motion. Don't hate twerking, hate Miley.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Miley was not twerking. You gotta have ass to twerk. Twerking is not a societal downfall. It's a dance where women shake just their ass in a beautiful motion. Don't hate twerking, hate Miley.
    thats miley cyrus!? last time i saw her my friends little sister was watching her on the disney channel!

Twerking is a step back toward monkey shit. You know who else is into twerking,

and when he buys a new hat he leaves the stickers on it and doesn't bend the bill.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    That isn't twerking Aaron. And if you hate the idea of a girl grinding a fat ass all over you and compare it to monkeys, I think you might get your man card revoked.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    They can have the card if i can keep my cock 'n balls. The music and setting are more appalling to me than the act but i can think of better things to do with a fat ass than have it ground around on top of my clothes in public.

Also isn't this called freaking or freak dancing or something? Is that different or did the coolness on the term just expire and need an upgrade?

Array

School
    You clearly dont know what twerking is. Monkeys arent doing anything close to it.

Are you opposed to strip clubs as well?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im not opposed to them, morally or anything but I dont enjoy them myself. To be fair Ive never been to a nice one where the girls are not trashy and tattooed. I hear that in Vegas there are actually hot classy looking women in some but all the ones I've been to the girls were not as good looking as i can get for free.

I may be biased, when I was in high school my dads gf was a stripper and ran a private stip company. Also I used to drive the strippers from house to house with a friend while they did "privates".

Far as Im concerned when I go to a stripclub, Im often thinking she should be paying me.

Array

School
    Ah this explains a lot. To each his own. Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    amazing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast