Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    thats miley cyrus!? last time i saw her my friends little sister was watching her on the disney channel!

Twerking is a step back toward monkey shit. You know who else is into twerking,

and when he buys a new hat he leaves the stickers on it and doesn't bend the bill.
    But...humans evolved from Apes...not monkeys...

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    No humans did not evolve "from" apes. We share a common ancestor with apes, more recently than we do with monkeys.
    GO SHARKS!

"A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Aaron, with love I say this dude. You gotta lighten up. I am not attacking your intelligence.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    oh no man, i totally got that you were being funny and it was. I just got a smartphone for the first time like an hour ago and the first thing i saw was your post, the cell phone guy was still trying to talk to me so my reply was kinda flat and without any sense of tone.

Let me try again,

Considering the average human, it maybe wishful thinking to call it evolution. Hows that?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    oh no man, i totally got that you were being funny and it was. I just got a smartphone for the first time like an hour ago and the first thing i saw was your post, the cell phone guy was still trying to talk to me so my reply was kinda flat and without any sense of tone.

Let me try again,

Considering the average human, it maybe wishful thinking to call it evolution. Hows that?
    To that I respond with God created the Earth in 7 days, your move.

Array

School
    In my mind
    I used to get twerked upon, but with age I believe I've lost my twerkability :-(

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    To that I respond with God created the Earth in 7 days, your move.
    WTF, why would it take him 7 days? Seems kinda lazy. But then again, he had nowhere to stand while he was working, just floating there for 7 days, or was he posted up on the moon? (it wasn't made till maybe the 3 day)

Could god microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eats it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    LMAO! I needed this!

Ironically they were actually talking about the history of twerking on npr today. It was originated as a dance in africa and was banned in the Ivory Coast because it was too suggestive and left nothing to the imagination. So you could actually get arrested for twerking!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123